Chapter 31

Madis p.o.v
"Kitten why are you so far away from me?" His disgusting voice said cutting through the silence of the morning.
"I had to pee earlier and I didn't want to wake you up." I lied.
His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me against him again.
"How about round two for me kitten." He whispered his words dipped in acid through my ears and sending shudders through my body.
"I don't feel good!" I yelled and took off for bathroom.
His loud foot steps ran towards the door giving me enough time to force myself to throw up and make it look like I was actually sick.
"Aww is my baby sick." He said rubbing my back. My teeth clenched and my hands gripped the edge of the toilet with a burning rage to hit him repeatedly and scratch away at his skin to show him what he has done to me.
"I think I need to go to the hospital." I said adding a cough to the end.
"What. No. Why?" He said quickly.
"I threw up this morning and there was blood. Please." I lied adding a few tears with he coughs.
"Fine. But I swear Madison. If you try anything your dead and that thing that kept you from me."
NO YOU CANT HURT LUKE! I screamed internally
"Okay."

**

He gave me sweat pants and a baggy hoodie along with black toms.
"Yes my wife has been sick she needs a checkup." He said to the woman at the desk and she sent us to a waiting room.
"Mrs. Ward." That sounds disgusting.
I stood up and Tyler followed.
"You can stay in here she'll probably give me antibiotics."
"If you pull anything. You will die." He whispered.
"Good." I whispered after he sat down and I walked towards the nurse.
**
"okay sweetie what seems to be the problem?"
"The man I was with is my abusive ex boyfriend. He kidnapped me and I need to use your phone." I said quickly.
"Oh this is like one of them action films. Sure Hun." She handed me her phone and I quickly typed in the familiar number.
"Hello." His angelic voice barked.
"luke." I said almost in tears.

Luke's p.o.v
"luke." Her precious beautiful voice whispered.
"BABY GIRL OH MY GOD!" I screamed.
"it's me Luke." I could imagine the smile on her beautiful face the way her eyes lit up and her dimples.
"Baby girl. Where are you."
"In at the Rose hospital. Please help me Luke. I'm on the second floor in room twelve. He's in the lobby."
"Is there anyway you could get outside."
She asked somebody in the room with Hera bed answered.
"Yes. This room is in the back and she can sneak me out to the back. But Luke you have to hurry."
"I'm already on my way baby girl."

**
Nurses p.o.v
"Mr. Ward. She is currently taking some tests for anything that's wrong she will be out in about ten minutes."
"Okay I'm going to run to the store to get coffee than." He said and walked away.
Oh I hope she gets away safely.

**
Madis p.o.v
The nurse let me out a back door and there was Tyler walking past the alley I ducked behind a dumpster and made sure he was gone.
Hurry up Luke.