Chapter 10

[MADIS P.O.V]
I woke up and Luke was on the floor by my side of the bed tear stains marking his cheeks and his hair a mess. Probably from him running his hands through it too much.

"You're up." He said in his rough morning voice.

"Yeah." I said looking down.

He sat up and turned to face towards me and grabbed my hand.

"Are we you okay?" He asked looking at me. His blue eyes looked fainter and filled with concern and terror.

I nodded my head and he leaned forward pressing a kiss to the crown of my head.

"Today, I want you to tell me what happened." He said calmly and looking into my eyes.

My stomach dropped and my throat tightened. Memories that were held back with a gate now bursting at the cracks and causing another panic attack. I moved to the center of the bed and pulled my knees in to my chest rocking back and forth.

Luke hurried and say next to me.

"I'm going to help you. Let me help you. Please princes." This is the first time he's called me that.

I nodded and he sat in front of me and grabbed my hands.

!!!!AN: this part is all a memory sequence
When you see ** that means it's changing to another memory!!!!
This also may trigger. If you don't want to read this, skip past.
Will contain sexual abuse, physical abuse, etc.
**
My legs rested on the couch as Nirvanas music filled the air and I read The Great Gatsby for the eighth time.

Tyler called earlier saying he wouldn't be home tonight which is good for me. For now. But not tomorrow.

There was loud crashing down stairs and after a few seconds the door flew open and there was Tyler. Holding his glass of beer and the look of lust panted across his face.

I sat up and looked at the boy I once loved.

"Tyler. Babe. Come to bed, your not gonna feel good in the morning." I said in hopes of avoiding any contact.

"No!" He yelled throwing the glass at the ground letting shards cover the ground.

He got on the bed and hovered over me.

"Tonight your my little slut." He said grinning in my ear.

Tears already spilled down my cheek and he gripped my jaw.

"You're gonna feel so good kitten." He whispered.

No I won't. I wanted to yell at him. His calloused hand went to my pajama bottoms and forcefully dragged them down my legs and The same with my shirt, leaving me in my bra and panties.

His hand roughly grabbed my butt and a small yelp escaped me mouth. Rough breaths left his mouth and I could feel him against my leg.

"God I'm gonna enjoy this." He whispered before doing his sinful deed.
**
The glass collided with the wall next to me and he punched my stomach which would leave a bruise soon.

"GET ON THE BED MADISON!" He yelled.

"NO!" I yelled back.

He stepped closer.

"Why." he whispered harshly sending chills of fear up my body.

"Because. I'm on my period." I said.

"Well then you can use your mouth. Oh how long I've been wanting this." He said grabbing my hair dragging me to the bed.
**
"You can hide, but not for long." His voice echoed through the house. I held my legs close to me in the highest cabinet in the bathroom hidden behind the toilet paper. The phone Tyler made me carry around sat under the bed to throw him off.

The voice I learned to fear walked into the bathroom opening the cabinets.

"You can't his forever!" He yelled making me flinch.

He opened the cabinet under the one I sat in and be slammed it shut.

After a few hours I moved out of the cabinet and there sitting on the sinks counter was Tyler. A knife in his hands.

"Do you know how long I've been sitting here? six hours. so you get six hours of punishments love." He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the room dropping the knife an locking the door so I could leave easily. In his hands now, the leather bands he grew found off.

"You been a naughty girl kitten. I'm going to have to punish you. Over. And. Over." He dragged out tying me to the bed.

AN MEMORIES OVER

Tears burned trails in furious amounts down my cheek as the words left my lips.

"I couldn't walk properly for a week after that." I finished.

I looked up to Luke. His eyes burned with anger and his jaw tightened more.

He burst up from his spot yelling.

"IM GONNA KILL HIM!"

I ran up to him putting my hands against his chest stopping him from doing something he would regret.

"He's not even here! He's in England for boarding school!" I yelled at him trying to make him listen.

"He should be dead." Luke said aggravated.

His arms wrapped around my waist and held me tightly.

"How could someone hurt you so much." He said softly. I could hear his voice cracking  and more than likely tears following.

"I wanted to die so many times." I told him truthfully.

"What?" He said looking down.

I grabbed his hand and went back to the room.

I moved my pant legs to show him the scars up my upper thighs and the few under my bra strap.

Luke grabbed me again and just held me squeezing every few seconds.

"Maybe some day you'll meet someone who will hair squeeze all of your broken pieces together." I thought to myself.