Chapter 11

AN I love you all, my little penguins xx.

His chin rested on top of my head as tears poured freely. These past two years of holding it in all rushing out.

Luke sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me into his lap.

"Wanna swim? You need a distraction." Luke said looking at me while using his thumb to wipe under my eyes.

"Sure." I said standing up. Luke went to the drawers and handed me a black bikini and grabbed his own suit.

"I'll meet you outside." He said leaving the room.

I went to the bathroom and striped my body of the clothing letting it pool around my feet. The black fabric simple and plain.

I tied the string and adjusted the fabrics then grabbed the towel from the rack wrapping it around my body and heading down the stairs.

Luke wasn't outside yet and I went to the no uncovered pool and placed my towel on a seat. I sat at the edge and put my legs in adjusting to the cold water and moving my legs slowly.

Blink - 182s I miss you began to play behind me coming from the house. Someone rushed past me and dived into the water sending drops to hit my body and shivers ran up my spin.

Something touched my foot and of course first reaction, I kicked what ever it was.

Lukes head came out from under the water.

"What was that for?" He said pouring running his chin.

"Reactions?" I said shrugging.

He rested his hands on my knees and his chin on top of his hands.

"You look beautiful." He said looking up.

I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks and I smiled at him.

His hands wandered to my hips and before I could process what he was throwing me into the water. I let out a shriek before I hit the water and held my breath going under the surface as the bubbles tickled my nose and face.

I resurfaced and there was Luke with an evil grin.

"Aw is the princess mad?" Luke said in a baby voice.

"No, simply plotting your death." I said moving closer.

"Oh really now?" He said moving closer now.

"Yeah." I said as my back met the wall and his arms we're holding the ledge on both sides of my body.

Slowly he moved in and his eyes closed.
What is he doing? Is he going to kiss me?
KISS BACK! My conscience yelled at me.
His lips met mine and one hand went behind my neck. His lips melted against mine holding them together. His free hand brought mine to hold behind his neck.

I pulled at the ends of his hair and a soft moan left his lips rolling off the top of his tongue.

His tongue escaped his mouth and traced my bottom lip leaving its minty traces, asking for access.

Again memories flooded in and I broke away.

"What's wrong? Does my breath smell bad? Was I bad kisser?" Luke asked looking in my eyes for an answer.

"I'm not ready Luke." He nodded his head under standing and I got out of the pool and started heading upstairs to shower.