Chapter 33

Luke's p.o.v
"I was going to make this slow and painful. But not anymore." I said as I cocked the gun and pulled the trigger letting the bullet make its home in Tyler's for head. He fell to the ground and Madi fell against the wall. Her shirt soaked in blood and I could see bruises creeping up around her neck.
"It's okay princess. I got you." I whispered as I picked her up and carried her back inside to the hospital.
"Please help!" I yelled and a nurse ran up to me and a man followed her pulling a stretcher.
"Sir please wait here." He said calmly and pulled her away.
God please let her be okay.
**
I held her hand as we left the hospital and back into the world.
"I'm never letting go." I whispered into her ear as I rubbed my thumb over her hand. The scars now covered by bandages and treated at the hospital her smile was faint but still attempting to creep over her lips.
**
Madis p.o.v
As we walked into the house I was attacked by three large Aussie boys as they yelled
"YOUR BETTER!" I let out giggles as they squeezed me in their embrace.
Ashton's curls tickled my cheek and Michaels hair was now black.
"I'm so sorry princess." Ashton said hugging me by himself now.
"Ash. It's not your fault. We weren't prepared for an ambush. Look in here now. And he's dead. That's all the matters to me. Okay?"
He nodded and hugged me again.
"Well. Boys, I'm gonna steal Madi away because she loves me more." Luke said as he snaked his arms around my waist and threw me over his shoulder and ran up the stairs.
"NO FAIR!" Calums voice echoed followed by my giggles.
**
"Go to sleep baby girl. I know you need it." He said calmly holding me closer running circles in my back.
He gently sang the lyrics to wonder also by oasis as I fell into a slow slumber
I said maybe

You're gonna be the one that saves me.

And after all,

You're my wonderwall.

*
Luke's p.o.v
I finished the song as her breathing slowed down and her eyes stayed shut. I let myself fall asleep next to her in my arms. Our hearts beating at the same time.

~
"No no Tyler please No!" Her voice slowly got louder as she thrashed around. My body fell to the ground in surprise. I hurried back into the bed to wake her up.
"Babe!" I said shaking her shoulders.
"Madi! It's a dream!" I nearly yelled as she stopped her thrashing and woke up in haste.
"What was happening. Luke. How'd you find me! Where's Tyler?" She said frantically.
"Oh princess." I said softly wrapping my arms around her stomach and pulling her into my lap.
"I got you back yesterday. Tyler's dead." Her eyes widened and she jumped out of my lap and started dancing like a fool.
"Oh nope that's not a good idea ugh what happened." She said clutching her stomach.
"He stabbed you because you were getting away."
"Is he really dead though?" She asked coming back towards me.
"I promise that he is dead, gone, capote."
"Good. He deserves it." She said sitting back in my lap and resting her head against my chest.
"That he did love that he did."

We are not done y'all. You thought you could get of this ride just yet. NOPE!
I still have a few tricks up my sleeves. You'll never know who or what is around the corner >:]
Thank you so much to everyone that has voted commented and read! Thank you for telling your friends about Don't it means a lot to me.
I am swamped with a lot of AP work recently but if I can high gear it I will have another update before next Monday!
Be prepared y'all :)
I love you ALL my beautiful/handsome penguins xx