Chapter 32

I stepped from behind the garbage can and before my eyes could process the motion I front of me a sharp stabbing pain shot through my stomach and something was held over my mouth.
"What did I say kitten." Tyler's rough voice burned in my ears.
Tears burned down my cheeks and over my lips as he dug the knife deeper into my stomach.

**
Tires screeched along the pavement.
"MADI!" Luke's Australian accented voice broke through my tears and Tyler's grunts from  holding me down and moving the knife.
"You." He said locking eyes with Tyler.
"I was gonna make this slow and painful. But not anymore." He pulled a gun from under his shirt and shot Tyler in the forehead. He fell to the ground with a thud and I fell against the wall.
"It's okay princess. I got you." His gentle voice whispered as he rushed me back into the hospital and I fell into a nice sleep.

**

"Madi. Babe?" I heard from the angelic voice as his thumb ran across my hand and his other hand traced my lips.
"luke." I whispered.
"Yes baby girl. It's me." I heard his voice cracking with the simple words.
"What happened?" I asked sitting up and looking at my love.
"He's dead. He stabbed you and you'll have a scar. They did a pregnancy test and STD tests. Thank God your not pregnant and he didn't give you any diseases."
"How'd you know to check?"
"Everything you to me. It broke my heart but I knew he would do it. I'm so sorry princess." He said as tears pooled in his baby blue eyes.
"I'm okay now." I said testing my hand on his cheek and making him lean towards me so our lips could reunite and make the problems melt away.
"I did see something though."
"What?"
"The cuts. All over your arms, Your things and your hip too. Why?"
"I don't know."
"Madi. I know you did it because of him. I'm not going to hate you because of it. I'm going to help you through it." He said and kissed my forehead.

**

Breaking news
Tyler Ward found dead. Tyler Ward leader of the English Mutts was found dead with a gun shot would through his forehead. Witnesses say that he had a girl with him.
Nurse Nancy says that she helped the girl he had with him escape. The girl had many bruises and she called a boy to come get her. She ended back in the hospital with a deep stab wound and received treatment for the multiple bruises.

**

AN: hey guys so I've been see sawing with how to reunite the two love birds and I've found it.
So Tyler ward my antagonist is not to be confused with the singer Tyler ward. The singer is an amazing person.
My character I see him more as a Tyler Posey mixed with a captain jack sparrow
vibe.
I hope you all enjoy. I still have a few tricks up my sleeves so don't get off this ride just yet.
Thank you everyone so much for the votes and comments.
Remember if anyone wants to message me go ahead I'm here and will gladly answer y'all :) it you have any questions about the book just comment or message me
I love you all my beautiful/handsome penguins xxx