Chapter 37

Well seeing as we only had one comment on the last chapter
This chapter is dedicated to dean_stryker67 
☺️ I actually know him personally so I hope you enjoy this chapter debater in crime ☺️

Lukes p.o.v
We found a justice of the peace office and it all felt so real.
Wait. No. My princess needs a real wedding. She needs to wear the beautiful dress. We need to have our first dance and laugh when we mess up. I want to see her smile at the speeches. This isn't right.
"Baby girl." I said looking down at her.
"Yes Luke?"
"We can't do this. I want to see you walk down the aisle not some office. This isn't the wedding I imagined for you baby girl." I said holding her close to me.
"Are you sure?" She asked.
"Yes love. You deserve the stars and the moon and the world. I'm not going to let us have a boring wedding." I said leading her back out of the office and towards the hotel

**

Madis p.o.v
As we went back into the hotel my eyes got heavy and my body felt tired. B
"Mm bed." I mumbled
"Go to sleep baby girl." He said setting his bag down.
I fell onto the bed and let sleep over come my body.
The sound of the door opening and closing whispered in the silent room as I drifted into a slumber.

Lukes p.o.v
As soon as she was out I hurried out of the room and down to the lobby to handle the "guest" in the lobby.
"Sam." I said sitting down across from him.
"Well well well Lucas. Nice of you to join me."
He said smirking.
"Listen Sam. I'm don't have time for this just give me the stuff and leave."
"Well you see Luke. Boss man doesn't think your still tough enough to be one of his right hand men. So here I am to finish your job."
"What job."
"Kill the girl."

Madis p.o.v
"MADI WAKE UP!" Luke yelled running back into the room.
"Whyyyyy." I moaned pushing myself under the covers.
"We got to go!" He yelled throwing out clothes into the bags and throwing a change of clothes at me.
"what's going on?!" I asked frantically as I changed quickly.
"I can't tell you love please just do as I say."
"NO! You can't just barge in here and expect me to run after you! Tell me!" I yelled back.
"HE WANTS TO KILL YOU!" He screamed back.
That's when I fell. I hit the ground along with the shirt in my hands.
Who wants to kill me?
Why?
Would Luke let them?
No.
"Looks like your being carried." I heard Luke said before I was placed over his shoulder. He took off running through the hall and towards the stairs.
Once he reached he car I regained consciousness and tried to stop my shaking.