Chapter 36

Madis p.o.v
"Do you really wanna do this love?" I asked as we stood in the foyer of the tattoo parlor.
"I want to." She said holding her hands together.
"Love your shaking." I said grabbing her hands in mine.
"I'm excited." She said smiling and looking through the books.
"Mhm." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.
"What if I got the semi colon tattoo on the same wrist?" She asked looking the simple black tattoo on the page.
"If you want to baby girl. Do it." I said to her.
"I will." She smiled as I kissed her cheek.
**
"Okay so just keep it wrapped for the next twenty four hours and then if there's any irritation just take some ibuprofen and that's it." Joe said as Madi stood up and rolled the sleeve of her jacket back down.
**
"I DID IT!" She yelled as we walked out of the parlor and people gave her strange looks as she bursts into giggles.
"Yes you did." I said laughing at her out burst.
"Luke?" She said.
"Yes love?"
"Let's do something crazy!"
"Like what?"
"Let's get married right now." She said smiling.
"Really?! No fancy dress? No walking down the aisle!?"
"Luke I'm with you. That's all I want. Please?" She said looking up to me.
My phone buzzed before I could answer.
Ashton
He's dead.

"YES! let's go get married right now!" I said grabbing her hand and taking her to the new let's so we could get wedding bands then find a J.O.P

GUYSSS I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT! I am trying to plan out the next chapter!! I will try to get it done as soon as I can!
I'm trying to get some more rating for my book so
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment!
Tell me how you found my book and your favorite scene!
And first commenter gets a shoutout next chapter along with the 10th commenter!! Good luck y'all!💕