Chapter 34

Y'all over 6K reads thank you!! This is amazing to know that do many people want to read what I have created and it means the world to me 💕enjoy lovelies.
I am so sorry it's taken me longer than what I said! I've been busy with my AP work and this past weekend I had family and church events.
Madis p.o.v
"Wake up love." Luke's morning voice rushed through my ears and sent chills up my spine.
"Five more minutes."I grumbled over the lack of sleep I've had this week.
"Okay but at ten we have to go."
"Go where?" I said turning over to face him.
"We're going back to Australia for a little while I get you better and the boys wanna see some familiar places right now with everything that's been going on. Plus I thought we could see your brothers grave since I didn't take you to visit it then."
"I would like that. A lot. Thank you Luke." I said smiling and resting my hand on his cheek.

**

"Ash! Is everything packed?" Luke yelled from the bedroom where we packed up our belongings. Luke I wore Luke's red an a lack flannel a black tank top and leggings. While he wore a nirvana shirt along with black skinny jeans.
"Yeah we need to head out soon!" He yelled back.
"Awesome." Luke said kissing my forehead then bring my lips to his.

1 YEAR LATER
Madis p.o.v
"Babe! Come on we're gonna be late!" Luke yelled from the living room.
"One minute! I'm putting on heels!" I yelled back.
Slipping on the left shoe I stood up and caught my self before I went down against the ground.
I hurried out into the living room and into the arms of the love of my life.
"You look. Beautiful." He said kissing my forehead and hugging me tightly.
"Come on!" He said lacing his hand into mine and leading me out the door.

**

"Where are the guys? I thought we said seven?" I said looking a round the restaurant for bright blue hair and curly ringlets.
"Oh um, they just texts some saying they couldn't make it. They say sorry." Luke replies quickly. What's up with you Luke?
"It's okay, that means we can actually kiss with out their faces."
"Ain't that he truth." Luke said leaking over table and bringing his lips to mine.
We pulled away and I stared at the menu.
"Nothing looks good." I said a bit mad.
"Let's go somewhere else than." Luke suggested smiling.
"Really?"
"Anything for you baby girl."
We snuck out of the restaurant and back to the car.
"What do you say about a walk through the park first?" Luke said turning the radio down and starting the car.
"Anywhere with you." I whispered grabbing him hand. He pulled my hand to hip lips and pressed a kiss along the top of my knuckles.

"Gosh it's so pretty tonight." I said looking up to the stars.
"Not as pretty as you." Luke said causing me to blush as his gentle words.
"Hey let's sit here." Luke said pulling me to a bench and held my hands in his.
A breeze flowed through the wind and sent shivers up my spine causing me to shake.
"Here take me jacket." Luke said smiling as he slid he black sleeves off of his jacket for his suit.
"Thank you." I said smiling back at him.
"Madi."
"Yes Luke."
"We've been through a lot. I saw you for the first time in the mall. I knew then and there you had to be mine. I saw you again at the club and I knew you were going to be mine. So I took you. I was a fool then and I still am now. But a fool made a right move. I loved you. The moments when I feared of losing you and seeing you again saying you love me those moments I knew that forever wouldn't be enough time and that my heart was yours before you even knew about me. I know I've failed and I know I've done wrong but love by your love it makes me feel whole and as if nothing else matters. Knowing that I love you rolls off your tongue for me alone makes me the happiest man in the world. Madison will you please become Mrs. Luke Hemmings and marry me." I felt the tears pricking at my eyes.
I nodded my head rapidly as he slid the ring on my finger and I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly.
"Aww." I heard from a tree across the walk way.
I burst out laughing and a flash of bright blue fell from the trees.
"DANGIT ASH SHE WASNT SUPPOSED TO SEE US!" He yelled into the tree.
"Sorry guys!" Ash yelled from the tree.
"You better have gotten good pictures!" I yelled back and they ran off probably back to the house.
"They wasn't a part of the plan." Luke said smiling and laughing.
"It's still the best moment ever." I whispered hugging him again.
"That it is Mrs Hemmings."
"I love the sound of that already. Say it again."
"Mrs Luke Hemmings."
I smiled as I hugged him tighter and enjoyed this perfect moment.