55. Encounter with the sound ninja

Start from the beginning

"We fight."

Sakura gulped nervously then nodded firmly and pulled out a Kunai. We stared at each other for a long time then left the stump and stood in front of it, our Kunai's out and ready.

"You can come out" I said "we know you're there!"

There was a moment of silence, then as I suspected, three figures jumped from the treetops and landed in front of us. I stared at them for a long time, there were two men and one woman. One of the two men had lots of furs wrapped around his body and a mask on his face. The other man looked younger then him but older then us and he had a sort of cocky attitude about him. Finally, the woman just stood there calmly with her hands on her hips, staring at us.

"What do you want?!" Sakura asked angrily.

The man with the fur chuckled and said "no need to be rude. Let's talk civilly. My name is Dosu. These are my comrades Zaku and Kin."

I sighed impatiently and glared at them. I really don't care!

"State your business" Sakura said glaring at Dosu.

Dosu sighed deeply and shrugged, "fine. We came here to fight
the Uchiha."

They want to fight Sasuke; why so suddenly?! That damn Orochimaru must have sent them to finish Sasuke off! So if they want to kill Sasuke then....I glanced at Naruto then back at the three ninja.

"I'm afraid that's not going to happen" I said bitterly as Sakura held her Kunai higher.

Dosu raised a questioning eyebrow and took a step forward. I thought he was going to attack, but instead he stopped right in front of a pile of leaves and stared down at it. Is that one of Sakura's traps? What happened to that log she was tying?

"Is this the best you have" Dosu said, leaning down and lifting up the pile of leaves to reveal a paper bomb "you are a disgrace to ninja."

Sakura frowned but didn't say anything as she watched Dosu step on the paper bomb and crush it under his foot.

"Come on Dosu!" Zaku said impatiently "they're little girls! We can take them!"

Little girls....?

Tch, asshole. Wait....did I just say that?! Dosu and his comrades advanced on us rapidly and Sakura aimed her Kunai to the left before throwing it. I watched, confused, as the Kunai sailed into the bushes and a cutting sound was heard. Suddenly, that log I had seen Sakura tying up swung towards the three at a rapid pace.

Their eyes widened and Sakura smiled victoriously. However, the ninja had other planes. Dosu swung his arm forward and the log burst into thousands of pieces as we both gasped. The three ninja chuckled and Dosu held up his arm for us to see.

"We aren't called sound ninja for nothing" he said, smirking.

I stared at his arm and noticed a sort of device with multiple holes in it clipped to his wrist. He swung his arm again and a loud ringing sound erupted in my ears as I winced and held my head. Sakura yelped in pain and dropped to her knees, clutching her head. Sound waves?! The ringing in my head continued to vibrate as Dosu and his comrades leapt towards us. My eyes widened and I prepared for the harsh impact when a green blur appeared in front of us and kicked them away. I let out a gasp of surprise when I saw Lee appear in front of me, standing in a defensive pose with a....squirrel? On his shoulder.

"L-Lee?"

"Don't worry" Lee said smiling "I will protect you and Sakura with my life. I promise."

I stared at Lee surprised then frowned. He reminds me so much of Naruto, no matter what he always protects the people he cares about. Even if he has to put his own life on the life to do so. Lee turned away from me then glared at the three ninja.

"Now then! Let us fight!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of chapter.55! I hope you enjoyed it!

Sakura: I didn't!

Me: .....?

Ruka: Naruto is unconscious!

Me: I know but...

Sakura: Saskue is unconscious!

Me: Yes well...

Ruka: Orochimaru is out there!

Me: True but...

Sakura: We're under attack!

Me: Well...

Ruka and Sakura: YOU'RE THE WORST AUTHOR EVER!

Me: *Frowns sadly*

Ruka: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto

Sakura: Good thing to

Me: *Sniffs sadly* Later guys.