Chapter 22 - It's ALL You're fault!

Start from the beginning

Alice's P.O.V

"Gotta Pee!" I chirped.

"Good to know." Justin muttered.

I went in the bathroom and pee'd and what not.

"ALICE! OUT MOM'S WANT US!" Justin yelled.

"COMING!" I said while walking out.

We walked downstairs, side-by-side. Our mom's had horrid expression's on they're face's. Scooter looked...disgusted? What? Have I missed something?

I looked at Justin. He looked just as confused as i was.

"So...what's up?" I mumbled, Breaking the silence.

"What's up? huh? WHAT'S UP!?" My mom shouted. I flinched. "YOU'RE 13 THAT'S WHAT'S UP!" She continued.

"Almost 14..." I stated proudly.

"So, that make's it okay?" She asked horrified.

"Make's what okay?" I asked, confused.

"What you were doing upstairs." Mario Cart?

"What? It was fun, Jeez , It's just a game." I muttered the last part.

" But, I won." Justin teased.

"You won?" Pattie asked disgusted.

"It's not my fault he drive's faster than me." I mumbled.

"You's arn't even afraid to admit it?" Pattie asked in disbelief.

Ryan and ciara burst through the door and toke a seat on the couch, quietly.

"Admit what?" Justin asked.

"That you two were having sex upstairs a few minutes ago!" Pattie said angrily. Ryan and Ciara's mouth's dropped.

"WHAT!?" We both shouted in unison.

"We heard you's! Shouting stuff like.....'FASTER!FASTER' Or 'YESS!' " Pattie explained.

"We were playing Mario cart!" I exclaimed. "I'm 13 Jeez!" I told them angrily.

"Oh." Mom mumbled.

"Yeah, Oh." I muttered and stormed off up to my room. I can't BELIEB- I mean BELIEVE that mom non thinks I'd have sex with....HIM.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~***~*~~*~*~*~*~**~

"ALICE! JUSTIN! YOU GUYS GOTTA GO ON A DATE AND BE ALL LOVEY DOVEY!" Scooter yelled. I sighed and walked downstairs.

"what are we doing?" I asked.

"You guys are going to the beach" Scooter smiled. "Don't be afraid to use some PDA." He added. I rolled my eyes. Justin would LOVE that..

I went upstairs and changed into a floral pattern bikini, with a black sundress to go over it and some white flip flops.I packed a small bag with my phone, towel and other stuff in it.

I went outside to find Justin waiting in MY range rover. I hopped in the car. Justin's eyes traveled up and down my body.

"Dude! Quit checkin' me out and drive!" I exclaimed. He chuckled/.

"I can't, You look so god damn sexy." He winked.

"You do realise how perverted that sounded. right?" I told him. He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.