💖

The day went on unusally quick, Jelina insisted that we swung by my place before we got to hers. She wanted me to spend the night with her and I couldn't see why not.

Jelina had her car here, as we walked towards it she turned to Hayley.

" If you want, I can give you a ride home?" I'd lie if I said I wasn't surprised, Hayley had the sane expression written on her face.

" Oh, no thank you. James will pick me up anytime soon." Jelina nodded. " Okay, have a nice weekend."

She locked up the car and opened the door for me, and when she was about to shut it we heard Alyssa's voice;

" How about you give me a ride home? I want to get home as soon as possible."

" How about no?"

Jelina said and shut the door for me and I saw Akyssa's startled look on her face. Jelina hurried over to the driving side and started the car. I gave Alyssa an half apologetic look. As Jelina had eyes everywhere she said;

" Don't give her your sympathy, Jade."

" But you-"

" Just because you forgave her it doesn't mean that I did it." I sighed and leaned my head against the window.

" It was nothing special. Not something you get hung up on." I mumbled.

" Stop being so-"

" Being what?" I snapped. " You can't be mad at her forever you know? She didn't hurt me."

" I hope not, if she had, she'd been sleeping in the hospital right now."

" Possessive much?" I mumbled and immediatley regretted it. Jelina hit the brake pedal and I thought I would fly right into the glass, but my belt stopped me, thankfully.

" Jeez, what are you thinking with?!" I shouted.

" You have no fucking idea why I am the way I am, Jade! So don't ever call me that again because I'm really not in the mood right now!"

" It's not my fault! If you would just open up for me then I would totally understand. But our communication sucks right now!"

A big silence washed over us, my words must've hit her right in the face. But she needed it, I think we both did. I leaned back against the window and breathed out.

Jelina started to drive again and I just sat there.

" I was about to say; " stop being so forgiving " before. Forgiveness is a gift I still haven't possessed yet. The only person in this world I can imagine forgiving is you."

I half snorted. " You're not getting an apology from me, that's for sure." I heard Jelina sigh.

" Yeah I know. I'm the one who should apologize. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped at you like that." I took a deep breath, trying very hard not to roll my eyes.

" It's not about the snapping. It's about you never telling me anything about yourself."

" It's so much to say, I don't know where to start." Jelina said when she drove up to my house, I stepped out and hurried inside. My parents didn't have anything against me staying at her place, of course.

I got my stuff and hurried back out to the car.

" Don't worry, we got the whole night. I won't mind listen."

" How about, we watch a movie on Netflix, then we can talk, yeah?" I gave her a stern look, not really believin' her. Jelina must've seen it, because took my hand and sad with a serious tone;