Kureto Hiragi ✘ Badass Reader: You're My Prize.

Depuis le début

"Tch." you stood straight as Kureto stood beside you. "I have a plan," you said. "If you can defeat this one, you'll ask any prize from me. And If I were the one who killed this one, I'll ask any prize from you. Got it?" you said as you smirked. He look at you with wide eyes, but he just smirked and put his gaze on the hungry blood sucker in front of you guys.

"Let's go." you said as you look at the vampire with blood lust. You run first, you used your sword to attack him but he always manage to block it using his both hands. 

"W-what the..." you stared at the vampire in font of you, he manage to block your sword using his both palms?! "(Y/N), move!!" you gritted your teeth as you jumped back and let Kureto fight him. Kureto jumped back, you look at him and your eyes widened. The vampire manage to scratch Kureto at his cheeks. 

"Don't stare at me like that, I might melt. And also, we're in the middle of the battle. I might abandon you if you wont focus." he said with calm voice, but you detect that it was mixed with angry voice. You let out a heavy sigh and out your gaze into the vampire. But your eyes widened,the vampire pulled out a sword in the middle of nowhere!!

"Niro, eat my blood." and thorns got struck his hand as hi tightened his grip on the sword. You smirked, 

Oh, so this creature is special type of a vampire. This is my first time fighting one though.

You thought as your eyebrows narrowed, it's true, for all your life, you never fought a vampire just like this. You disappeared and reappeared behind Kureto, your eyes widened as the vampire was ready to kill him. But you quickly turn your body and sliced the vampire which he quickly jumped back while holding on his stomach, but you didn't stopped. You were angry, angry because he tried to kill Kureto.

"Hahhhh!" you screamed as you jumped in the air with blood lust on your eyes as you jumped down, but the vampire quickly jumped away as you were about to slice it into half. But what sliced into half was the school bellow you. Kureto's eyes widened.

"(Y/N) stop! You'll get everybody in trouble!" Kureto yelled but you did'y listen, the vampire jumped out from the window. You were about to jumped too when Kureto grab your hand and pulled you close into his body. 

"Please, enough! I'll kill that vampire! Just stay here and be safe!" he said as he gently pushed you away and he jumped out of the window and left you there with wide eyes. All you can here was his voice keep repeating on his mind, but quickly looked behind you when your bodyguards and Shinoa and the others look around the classroom with wide eyes. You narrowed your eyes at them and glared.

"What?" they quickly shook their head, then your heart skipped a beat when the Emergency Alarm alarmed and the announcer announced that Kureto's being almost killed with the vampire. You quickly look at Yuichiro and the others.

"Evacuate all the students now!" and they quickly run to evacuate all the people. You began to worry inside you, you jumped outside and followed where the explosion where. You stopped running as your eyes widened. Kureto's body is filled with scratches and bruises. He could barely stand, panting heavily. The vampire run towards Kureto with an evil smirk on his face. You narrowed your eyes angrily and with just 1 seconds you were now in front of Kureto, blocking the vampires sword. You hit the vampire in the face as you swing your sword to his sword and it fly away, and you gave him a powerful kick, that sent him flying away from both of you. 

You turn around Kureto angrily. He looked at you with wide eyes. 

"YOU SAID YOU CAN DEFEAT HIM!? BUT WHAT?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LAID A SCRATCH ON HIM!" you yelled angrily as tears fell down on your cheeks. He looked at you, still with wide eyes. You walked near him and hugged him tightly as you two slowly fell on your knees. You hugged tightly, like there's no tomorrow.

"K-Kureto..." you whispered still crying. But suddenly your eyes widened when he pushed you away. And it was just like a slow motion again, the vampires sword slowly dig into his stomach.

"No!" your body were trembling. Kureto look at you and smiled until he slowly closed his eyes. The vampire remove the sword in Kureto roughly and licked the sword. Soon, he look at you with hungry lust on his face. You stood up and narrowed your eyes at him still tears in your eyes.

"Your gonna regret that! Haaaahhhh!" you screamed as you scratch him in the leg and he jumped back. When your feet touched the ground you run at him with full speed and sliced him multiple times which he almost dodge and block everytime. You give him another kick and sent him flying away. And appeared behind him as you stab him in the chest. And it quickly disappeared.

You look down and walk towards Kureto's unconscious body, you crouched down as you hugged his body and cried.

YOU were inside Kureto's room, looking over him. You have a bitter smile on your face and you started to tear up.

"N-nee, K-Kureto, Do you s-still *sniff* r-remember what I s-said yesterday w-when we were *sniff* fighting t-that vampire r-right? *sniff* And if you do, p-please wake up a-already *sniff*." you wiped away the tears in your eyes and hold his hand tightly.

"I know I'm the one who killed the vampire, but *sniff* your the the one who saved me, so ask any *sniff* prize from me. Just please wake up." you cried as you rested your forehead on his bed still holding his hand. But your eyes widened when he pulled you closer to him and whisper in your ear seductively, which made you to blush.

"Then, Your my prize." he said with a smirk.