"Oh, Cris, that's so sweet of you!" I gushed, eyes filling with tears. I reached up on my tippy toes and hugged him, then whispering in his ear "I love you too, Cris. I have since the day we really got to know each other. I might have been a huge fan of your enemies, but when I met you, I found that the person that I thought would be a stuck up brat was really just a boy trying to get his footing in the soccer world, trying to test what people in public thought of him, and trying to pretend he knew exactly what he was doing. I thought I would find you to be a stuck up brat with a huge ego, but instead I found a boy who was scared and didn't know much, other than the fact that he loved me. And I loved him back. And I always will," I said.

Neither of us noticed Marcelo, who had walked into the aisle we were in.

"Um... Am I interrupting something?" Asked Marcelo awkwardly.

"Yes, Marcelo. You did interrupt. What do you need?" I said, kind of upset that our moment was over.

"Well, I promised Neymar that I would deliver you to Barcelona myself... So, I guess we should probably get going," He said, pointing his thumbs towards the door.

I looked towards Cris for his approval, and he nodded, and his face clearly showed that he wanted to spend more time with me.

"Fine, but don't let Neymar get the best of you, my little Adri," He said, and kissed the top of my head.

I followed Marcelo to his car, and he opened up the door to back seats. He didn't drive anything particularly nice today, as if he was planning to have me arrive in comfort rather than in style. I like that. It was one of those cars where they had a driver seat and passengers seat, and behind that was space for three more passengers, and behind that was space for three more.

"I figured you would have to change into Adriana while we were on our way, so this would probably be easier for you," He said, still awkwardly. Something was off. "Plus, it's more comfortable and I like this car."

"Okay, Marcelo, I've known you for long enough to know that something is wrong. So, what is it?" I asked him.

Marcelo looked in the rear view mirror and then pressed some kind of button on the dashboard. Wait, was that the child safety lock? Why was he locking me in? What was going on?

"Look Adriana, I didn't agree to this. Someone forced me to do this. If I didn't there would be consequences," he said, looking around nervously.

"Marcelo? Are you trying to kidnap me? What's going on?" I asked him, but if my suspicions were true, then he wasn't going to answer my questions.

"Well, there is someone else in the car..." He said and then trailed off. "They're in the back seat. They said that they had to do this and otherwise bad things would happen to all of the team, and then we might lose our jobs, and then he said that he wanted to be the one doing the job himself, and I'm so sorry, Adriana! This wasn't my idea! I was forced to!" He said, putting his face into his hands.

With wide eyes, I debated whether or not I should peek to see who might kill me. The could easily kill me, right?

I turned around and peaked my head over the seat to see someone laying across the seats in the back, and they were strong an muscular looking. They had dark hair and skin that made them look Hispanic or something like that. I couldn't see the face because he was all curled up and facing the back of the car.

Then, all of the sudden, the person turned around an spoke.

"HIIIIII ADRI!" They said. It was James. 

"JAMES FREAKING RODRIGUEZ I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed, trying to slap him with my tiny little arms, but I couldn't reach. I heard Marcelo snickering from the front of the car. "I WILL KILL YOU TOO MARCELO!" I yelled, focusing my attack of slaps towards Marcelo.

"Your face waa\s perfect! That was beautiful! I am so glad we recorded that! If you didn't have multiple identities, then this would be going on Youtube and go viral! But for now, I am just going to send it to everyone who knows. Prepare to go to Barcelona and be laughed at by the entire team," Said Marcelo with an evil voice.

I sighed, knowing there as nothing I could do about it.

"This is going to be a long ride," I mumbled.

"But time flies when you are having fun!" protested James, who was trying to go over the seat to sit next to me.

"Exactly." I huffed. "This is not going to be fun."

"Oh, quit the act, Adri. I know you think I'm hot. I could probably take off my shirt right now, and you'd just sit there fangirling on the inside and staring at me. Admit it! I heard you and Cris talking! You can't hide it anymore!" He said to me.

"Ugh. Fine. I think you're cute, just like every other girl in the world does. Happy?" I asked him.

"I KNEW IT! You finally admitted it! I was right!" He said, seeming so proud of himself. "Hmm... I don't really like this shirt," He said with a mischievous smile, quickly followed by the removal of his shirt. "No shirt, no problem!" He exclaimed. "Go ahead. Feast your eyes!"

I turned away and then mumbled again. "This is going to be a long ride."

Okay, hi loyal readers! This is your author, dolfinscove. I wanted to give you the heads up that I will try to update on Friday mornings and Monday mornings, sometime around 6:00 to 6:30, so you guys can be expecting chapters around then. I will try to give you an advanced notice for when I cannot follow that pattern for any reason.