Chapter 20

Adriana's POV

In case you were wondering, I did end up catching Neymar. It didn't even take me that long.

But I didn't anticipate that his phone would have a password. Stupid me.

"Tell me your password." I moaned at him.

"Nope." He said, popping the p. "It is too late now. Pretty soon deleting it won't do anything."

As if it was designed, Neymar's phone starting ringing, which startled me, causing me to drop it. He scooped it up, and I groaned because of how hard I worked to get it. 

But I had to know what he meant about deleting it from his phone wouldn't make a difference? Did he post it on social media? Please say he didn't post it on social media and call me his girlfriend. Just, please don't.

He then turned to answer his call, but not before taunting me with the fact that I couldn't get into his phone.

"Yes, this is Neymar. How can I help you, Ted?" Neymar said and stuck his tongue out at me. I returned the gesture.

The person on the other end, probably Ted, said something that I couldn't hear. 

But then Neymar responded. "Yes, she is right here. Would you like to talk to her? Or should I just give her a message from you?" He looked at me, and I cracked my knuckles and then crossed my arms.

Then he handed me his phone. The call was still going.

"Hello?" I said. "Who is this?"

The man on the other end, who I am just going to assume is named Ted, started talking very quickly.

"Okay. I'll cut right to the chase. Neymar sent me a picture of you. He said he didn't he didn't photoshop it or anything, and he sent it to me. I am his modeling manager. I just wanted to know, since you two must be great friends, if you would want to model with him?" Ted said.

My only question was, "Why do you think Neymar and I are such great friends?" See. I have my priorities straight.

"Well, I just assumed you guys must be great friends, or possibly more than that, because of the picture he sent me. You wearing only underwear and a bra, giving him an attractive look and cute pose, well... I kind of just guessed, but, you two do get along very well right?" Ted said.

I honestly didn't know what to say. I didn't really get many comments on me looking good, except boys who tried to hook up with any girl within a mile.

"Yes. You are correct. Neymar and I are very close friends." I said while pointing a finger gun at Neymar. He dived and played dead. I almost laughed while trying to talk to Ted. "When would you like me to come in?"

Ted thought for a minute, and then said "I don't have any information with me right now, but I assure you, as soon as I have more access to my files, I'll let Neymar know so he can tell you. Is that okay?"

"Yes. I'll hopefully see you soon!" I exclaimed. 

We said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone.

"NEYMAR!!!" I yelled at him. He knew too well what I was going to do.

He ran for his life.

Well, technically, I wasn't going to kill him. I didn't know what I was going to do when (and if) I caught him.

"You sent the picture to your modeling manager!?! What is wrong with you!" I screamed at him.

"I just got you an extremely well paying job! How about a 'Thank you?'" Neymar said back to me.

"Fine. Just no photo shoots with only underwear and stuff. Please, none like that." I said and he laughed.

"You do realize that most of the modeling that I do is underwear only, right?" He said. 

"Oh great. This is not going to be fun." I mumbled to myself.

Then Leo called to me and Neymar. "Are you two done killing each other yet? I kind of want you both to live for the next few weeks. That would be amazing." 

"Fine. I'll get into the goal." I said and jogged back to where I should have been. "Move, Iker. My turn."

And then I tried to block the two team's shots. I didn't think I did so well, but they all insisted that I did great.

Is it because of Leo and Cris? Probably. Never hurts to be on my good side.

After a long time of throwing myself to the ground in attempts to make sure the back of the net started collecting dust, I announced that I was done.

All I really wanted was a nice ice bath and maybe some bacon. And if you don't know why I want an ice bath, it is because they always help when you have a lot of bruises. And I wanted bacon because it is bacon. No argument needed. One does not simply resist bacon.

So, I know I don't have to go into much detail about my bath or anything, because that would be weird. 

But afterwards, I had this weird feeling that it was going to be a long day, and I was content with sleeping all day. So even though it was about noon, I decided that I was going to take a nap, and nothing was going to stop me.

But as layed in bed, my phone rang. New text message. I had to see who it was from. So much for not being able to stop me from taking a nap. I guess it'll have to wait

. The text message was from one of my friends, Danielle. My best friend from before I knew my brother. Probably one of my few true friends that don't want me for money. Sad but true.

Also, we tend to have terrible conversations when we text. Consider yourself warned.

A: Hey, Danielle! How are you doing?

D: Okay, I guess. My apartment has no radio and TV so I am totally in the dark about whatever has happened on the news lately. Two weeks and you would think that they could fix it, but no. Do you want to go out for ice cream?

A: I actually quit my job and moved recently.

D: What do you think, Blizzards or Frosties? I think I could go for a Rolo Blizzard right about now.

A: I now live in a huge mansion.

D: You know what, text me your location and I'll pick you up and we can get Blizzards. You still don't have a car, do you?

A: I met the entire Real Madrid and Barcelona teams. They are some of my best friends. 

D: WAIT, WHAT?!?!?! YOU COULD HAVE STARTED WITH THAT!

A: Just testing you to see if you were listening.

D: So its not true? :( I actually thought you had gotten some friends, or more than friends... ;)

A: Its true, and you will never believe what has happened to me in the past two weeks.

D: OMG Did Adriana the loner finally get a boyfriend? I am so proud of you!

A: I didn't get a boyfriend but I broke up with a long time boyfriend that I had been dating in secret because of how famous he was and I didn't want all that attention

D: You must explain everything. I am coming over right now. Text me your location.

A: *Texts Location* don't be surprised if you arrive at the most amazing hours in the entire world.

D: K. Be there in a few. C ya then

I said my goodbyes and went downstairs.

"Leo, I am having a friend over. Don't be surprised if someone finds the doorbell. OK?" I told my brother who was occupied with a game of FIFA.

"Cool. Actually, Neymar is coming over too, so you can tell your friend that." He said, still not tearing his eyes from the screen.

Of all people my brother could invite, he chose to invite Neymar. And I wondered why I thought that it was going to be a long day...