Chapter 11

Neymar's POV

She was finally coming to my house! I wasn't going to do anything to her, unlike what people probably thought.

The press probably thought that we were going to do things that were PG-13 or R. I wasn't like that, despite what people thought. 

I honestly needed a babysitter for Davi. Almost all babysitters are girls, and you know how some girls are like. They would kill to touch a young athlete like me. 

Adriana is different. With her, I can actually have a girl who is just a friend. A girl that is okay with being just a friend. It was amazing. I never wanted to leave her. I probably wouldn't have too either. Her brother is my best friend. It was perfect. 

The thing is, I don't know if I will be able to stand being only friends with her.

Adriana's POV

I was going to Neymar's house. It probably wasn't even a house, more like a mansion.

Oh, soccer players. Why do you need to live in a place the size of an apartment complex?

As we rode in Neymar's car, I asked "Is it OK if I Facetime Cris?"

"Sure. I don't care. Its not like I don't know who he is. Go ahead."

"Thanks. And I swear, if you breath a word of this to Leo, I will kill you." I said to him.

"Aww. You wouldn't do that to me." He said in a little kid's voice while he stuck out his bottom lip.

"No... Now that I think about it, I would probably just do something so you couldn't play soccer. That would probably be more painful than death for you." I said. I didn't mean it, I would never do something to Brazil's golden boy. Nations would be against me and Leo. Nope. Not happening.

"True." He said an gave me a nod.

"Cool. Now focus on your driving. I don't think that Cris would like to see his girlfriend die over Facetime. That would be harsh. Now shut up. I am calling him." As I said these last few words, I called my boyfriend.

"Hey!" I said in a happy way. "How are you doing?"

"Amazing, now that you called. Can't wait to see you at the game! Where will you be sitting?" He said, all smiley and cheerful.

"Oh, you. I absolutely cannot wait to see you at the game. I am rooting for you guys!"

Then Neymar interrupted. "Hey! What about me!"

Cris looked at me with a questioning look in his eyes. "Oh, yeah. That's just one of my new friends. I am going to his place to babysit his son because he needs to rest up for later." I answered truthfully and turned the phone to Neymar. "Say Hi to my boyfriend" I told him. "I'm sure you guys know each other already, but anyway, Cris, this is Neymar, Ney, this is Cris. No ripping each other's heads off. OK?" I said and crossed my fingers behind my back.

They said hi to each other but not in the same happy mood that they were both in seconds ago.

"Adriana, can I talk to you for a minute, alone?" He asked me. I don't know how that is supposed to happen when you are in the same car, but Neymar just nodded and put up a window like thing between the front and back of the car.

I didn't even ask what it was for, and I then talked to Cris.

"You know how I feel when you are hanging out with other boys, Adriana. I trust you, but you are in a position with him that millions of girls would kill to be in. Even more would want to be dating me and have their sibiling be Lionel Messi. Don't do anything stupid with him." He said.

"Of course I wouldn't do anything with him! You know that you are still the most important man in my life. I would much rather have you over him! You know I love you with all of my heart, and I want to stay with you my entire life. You know that." I said sincerely.

"OK." He said with a laugh. "I was just testing you. You passed A+++." He said.

"I thought you were genuinely concerned! You..." I said and then paused to think of something to call him.

"Amazing adorable soccer player?" He said with an cute questioning look.

"Sure. Sure. Go ahead and think that. And by the way, Leo got me tickets right behind the Barcelona bench. First row. So they can still talk to me at half time and during warm-ups. How fun."

"What do you mean, go ahead and think that? I think that we can both agree that. Am I right?" He asked with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Yes, of course you are. I would give you a kiss, but I cannot through the phone." I said with puckered lips.

"You'll just have to repay me in person, then. Much better, right?" He said with yet another wiggle of his eyebrows.

"I would like that. Just so you know, I will meet you outside of your locker room, and if you aren't there I am going in. Be prepared." I said.

"So wait, are you going to go with the Barça boys for a little while too?" He asked me.

"Yeah, probably. I don't think I would be able to get out of doing that." I said, kind of sadly. "I'll try though."

"Just remember that my friends are your friends, and you are welcomed to hang out with us for as long as you want. We would all love that." He remarked with sincerity.

"Oh, I know. Plus I actually know most of those guys. What about that Martin Ødegaard guy. Will he be there?" I asked. I couldn't wait to get to know him. He seemed like such a nice guy.

"Yeah, actually he will.He'll probably get a lot of playing time in today, actually. I'm kind of curious to see how he does. He still doesn't talk too much." Cris responded.

"Okay. See you then! Love ya!" I said and he returned the love. I turned off the Facetime.

I felt the car stop and the door opened. I saw Neymar's smiling face.

"We are here, Adriana. Welcome to my house." Neymar said as he spread his arms.