Chapter 24

Adriana's POV

Day 1 of being a guy:

So, I guess this was going to be my life now. I don't mean to sound hopeless, but what do I do? If I run away, they would kill Neymar and Leo. So nope. I'm just ready to nope out of the whole situation, but I couldn't. (See that reference?)

Anyway, after I recovered from my whole unconscious incident, I was lead to a room full of bright lights and bustling people wearing masks. It was like I was in an insane asylum or something. They sat me in a seat, and here I am now. Waiting for them to do something to me.

I almost expected full blown plastic surgery, but, I had the feeling that that is not what they had in mind.

"Adrian. Make a perfectly normal straight face. No emotion." Someone said, and it took me a minute to realize that they were talking to me. Adrian.

That seems weird. My name is Adrian. Adrian Malinowski. Apparently now I am Polish or something. I don't even know how to pronounce it. Same innitials though.

They then started putting on a bucket load of makeup on me. Even more than what some girls wear to school, so in other words, more than a full kit of the stuff.

As you can tell, I don't like makeup. At all.

I want to describe what this whole thing felt like, but I suck at describing things. 

The whole facility smelled like a doctor's office. I don't like doctor's offices. The many people fussing over me were each wearing bluish green lab coats, and had on safety goggles. It wasn't like I was going to explode or something.

Right?

The whole thing was a blur.

They wrapped some kind of stretchy fabric around my chest, trying to disguise what breasts I did have. So basically, they restricted my breathing for no apparent reason. How fun.

I normally don't like to go into detail about my body, but I guess it kind of matters right now.

I basically look like I haven't hit puberty yet. No boobs or butt, to put it plain and simple. I honestly didn't mind. Sure, some people teased me for it, but hey, having boobs while playing sports must be annoying. Be honest, it is true.

I don't have a super feminine face, partially because I don't care for makeup (and I don't know how to put makeup on...). No super long eyelashes, or eyebrows super fleek, just a normal person. That has a major obsession with soccer.

Yep. That was me in a nutshell.

Anyway, they wouldn't let me see myself until the total transformation was done. It honestly didn't seem like much work to turn me into a dude, just take away the hair and put on a bit of makeup. But my hair... It was gone...

Oh well. No more washing it. I feel like guys have it so easy.

Just think about it, no more 45-minute showers, getting to wear loose clothes all the time, and other things I don't know about. Yet.

I know what you are thinking, Blah blah blah, just get to the good part already.

Ok. I will. I can hear your mental scolding from here. Sheesh. To the good part. Going out in the real world.

So, fast forward into the part where I am experimenting with being a dude. 

I should probably just shut up right now. Or stop typing, or whatever! The point is, I am nervous, and when I am nervous, I talk. A lot. I am not ready for this.