Chapter 36

Adriana's POV

I walked into the locker room with the boys in tow. I immediately took off my cleats, to make sure the spikes didn't wear out or anything. My phone was in the same spot that I had left it. Thank goodness.

I opened my locker hesitantly, waiting for something to fall out. Sure enough, I was glad I stepped away. A bunch of green slime started oozing out with cut up pieces of my shirt... Ew. How the heck did they even get slime into my locker???

I was not about to stick my hand into the bright green goop. No matter how little I had, there was no way at all that I was getting within a foot of it.

"James!" I called, while heading over to the guy's section of the locker room.

"What? Did you discover what we did to your phone?" He yelled back to me.

"I am going to steal one of your shirts, ok?" I asked not processing what he had just said.

Then Cris butted in. "I am pretty sure you just ruined the word steal. No one must know, especially the one you are stealing from."

"Wait," I said, finally registering what James had said. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PHONE???" I practically screamed while bolting back to my locker.

All I could hear was laughing as I sprinted back and nearly fell over from sliding around on my socks as I dodged open lockers.

I grabbed my phone, praying that it was't cracked. To my relief, it wasn't.

Checking the recent apps, I saw that they had been through my Instagram (OH SHOOT), and texts (DOUBLE SHOOT).

I opened up my Instagram to find it was still on the account owned by Adriana Messi. The latest pictures were all by the boys. There was one of Cris's midsection (which he is way too proud of, I mean, if there is an excuse to not wear a shirt, even the tiniest, he will take it.) with a caption of "Sorry boys, I'm taken by this hottie! xoxo" To my relief, he didn't show his face, but that was the only silver lining in the situation.

Dang it Cris. I hate you right now.

Then there was one that was just the Real Madrid logo with a caption saying "Tbh, I could never be anything but a Madridista, sorry Bro :P"

*Cue media uproar*

Then I saw a gif with a black background and white letters. It said "Guess who my favorite soccer player is?" Then the words changed, saying "I'll give you a hint. He's Colombian ;)" Then it switched again. "xoxo love you James hmu somtime"

Let's just take a moment here. I think we can all guess whose idea this was.

Just give me a minute to add James to my "To Kill" list.

I put my phone down. No more of this. Please.

Wait, didn't they also go through my texts?

I picked up my phone again, fearing the worst.

Looking through, I saw they had texted Neymar, Leo, Robert, and Thomas.

Here was the text conversation with Neymar. My eyes widened at each message.

(RM means the Real Madrid team on Adri's phone, N is Neymar)

RM: I can't believe you did this!

N: What? What did I do this time?

RM: You know what you did! Don't play dumb with me

N: I have no idea what your talking about