Epilogue

A few days after the video was posted, Adriana was under a lot of fire from the media about a fake identity and getting on a men's soccer team, but no one could deny her skill.

Barcelona was able to get a good deal on her because of all of the fire she was under, but she refused to play at the end of their season when they had to play Real Madrid. It was just too soon. But, she planned to play all of next season.

Cristiano's girlfriend that he used to cheat on Adriana with broke up with him after the video, because it wasn't hard to see the signs when they were pointed out.

Neymar, even though he was a bit hesitant at first, forgave Adri and befriended her, and they happily became friends and didn't have to worry about faking anything.

Cristiano released many videos trying to show why Adriana was wrong, but his team, in support of her, showed the world the video of him hitting Martin, the innocent kid.

And Adri vowed that she was never going to let a soccer player steal her heart again. She never wanted to fall in love again. She promised herself that she was never going to get her fragile heart get ripped to shreds like it had been.

But sometimes, promises are broken.

THE END.

OKAY. THERE WIL BE ANOTHER BOOK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WILL BE CALLED, BUT WATCH MY PROFILE TO SEE WHEN IT IS RELEASED.