Chapter 16

Adriana's POV

By the end of the Gatorade war, all of us were totally soaked in sweet beverages. All of their normally white jerseys were covered in pastels. Even my jacket was soaked.

Eventually, the team coach came in, and I hid behind Cris.

"OK boys. We can go out to the bus now. Oh, and hi, Adriana." He said.

I still hid behind Cris, but I have him a wave. I had a terrible poker face. All of the rest of the guys managed to keep a straight face while James crept up behind the coach with the team's cooler of Gatorade.

How the coach didn't notice, I have no idea.

James started making a huge scene behind the coach, starting with bunny ears, then a countdown ceremony, and then the actual event of dumping the drink on the coach.

And this is when none of us could hold it in any longer. We burst out laughing and the coach's face went all red with embarrassment.

After all the Gatorade was exhausted from the locker room, we went to the team bus, thinking that there wouldn't be that meant people.

As it turns out, a ton of cameras were waiting for us.

I put my head down and felt Cris wrap his arm around my head. The whole team made a bit of a bubble around us, so there was a lesser chance of my face being seen. We all knew that if I was seen, then everyone would be questioned. That would suck. For everyone. Nobody liked interrogation.

As soon as we got back on the bus, Gareth asked the question that they were probably all thinking.

"So, Cris is that party still on?" Gareth asked.

I looked to my boyfriend, and he nodded.

"Yep." I answered. "We should probably each go home and change and shower, but yeah, party is still on!" I said and the boys gave a cheer. I then added on something. "I will even make food for all of you guys." I said. That was probably a mistake. Oh well. It was a celebration.

We asked the bus driver to drive us all to out houses, and then me and Cris had to prepare everything, but we only had 1 hour.

We each took a quick shower, and I started the cooking while he started cleaning up. I also had to change into something nicer, so I put on a short white lace dress

After an hour, we heard the doorbell ring. I opened it to see a smiling James and Iker. I quickly embraced the two boys and invited them inside.

"Cris!" I yelled into the house. "Iker and James are here!"

"What?" Cris asked, while looking his head from around the corner.

"Mr. Organization and Mr. Cheeky are here. Come say hi." I said.

"Mr. Cheeky. I like that. You guys want to play FIFA? Me and Iker were discussing tactics to beat the two of you on the way here." He said, still with a smile.

I looked to Cris who was now standing next to me. We both nodded at the same time and said "Challenge Accepted."

As I went into the room with the X-boxs, I could hear more of my friends arriving. Tonight was going to be a good night.

I turned on some music that we all liked, and wasn't surprised to find the boys wander into the room.

"What team are you guys going to be?" I asked them. I already knew their answer, but still.

"The best team." James said and smiled when I immediately scrolled to Real Madrid.

"OK. What about us, Cris? What team should we beat them with?" I asked.