Prologue

Uff... totally excited and nervous to begin this sparkling journey! How do I say this ?  To my friends who believed in the author within me, this one is for you ^.^

Enjoy and don't forget to share what you thought!

......................

<< FLASHBACK>> 

3 Years Ago 

[Alia's POV] 

He seemed too reserved and calm. Not the sort of a guy I usually come across. Well updates first, we both along with Varun are debuting under Dharma Production's Student Of The Year! A candyfloss college romance flick but neverthless it is my DREAM. Imagine being part of those grand sets, the majestic pillars, tapestry, costumes, artists, stars and what not! Isn't that what we call a fairytale entry ?

 I noticed the way his eyes twinkled while glancing at me, that smile targeted at me. Those creamy pair of orbs shone bright just like the most brightest star on a gloomy dark day. There was something about his eyes that attracted me to him. Maybe the way they crinkled at each laughter or maybe when they frozed staring at me, making my knees go jelly. Whatever that might be, he surely made me forget the world around me. 

**************

<<PRESENT>>

3 Years Later 

Amazed and floored by the man sitting right across me. We surely have come a long way since our debut together. From being like toddlers to becoming a bit mature when it comes to being familiar with the institution called movies, we made it together. As I am reminiscing the good old days of ours, we are heading towards Gaiety Galaxy for the screening of my film Shaandaar. I can still feel his hot gaze on me. Times have changed but there's something that never changes. The butterfly attack at the gut of my stomach and the natural blush that creeps on my cheeks everytime this human watches me intently, seems constant!

.....................................

NOTE : Well there we go! So this is my OWN imaginative story purely dedicated to #SidAlia It depicts their journey from their debut to how they have evolved over as actors, human beings and as lovers. My take again! THIS IS MY WAY OF FINALLY EXPERIENCING MY DREAM OF SEEING ALIA & SID LIVE THEIR LIVES! 

Please note that incidents mostly told here are true like the premiers, parties attended by them together and the media pry! I've started the story from Shaandaar release year - 2015! And kindly remember that in this story Shaandaar is a huge BO success contrary to the real collection reports. POV's will mostly have Sid & Alia but at times it can have other people's point of view's too.Anyhow I'll mention them. 

I'm gonna go forward based on your valuable support through COMMENTS| VOTES and FOLLOW!  VOTE is a MUST! That actually let's me know that people are interested in my work. 

Ways to contact me : 

Facebook : Jemimah James ( you gotta text me that your from my book)

Twitter : @jemilovesalia 

Instagram : Real acc - @jemi_james (text me)

Sidlia acc : @defend.sidlia (for amazing captions, defense mechanisms & posts!)

Alia acc : @alia_jemi 

Ranlia acc (Ranbir-Alia) : @ranbiraliafc 

Youtube : Jemi James ( I am a passionate aspiring singer :) So the main attraction of my channel is the video : "Dhanyawad Ke saath" wth 1k + views. By that you can track my real channel. Do SUBSCRIBE )

Follow me here too. Too proud to be part of such a glorious shipper family. You guys mean everything. Here's to us travelling together in this bumpy magical ride. Get ready to fasten your seatbelts. Are you ready to take this ride with SIDALIA themselves along with me ??? 

With love from the biggest shipper of #SIDLIA ,

Jemimah James but for you JEMI :)