Chapter 10

A/N: Sorry for the long update. i was waiting for the 30 votes when @haleybritishlover asked me for an update. Then i thought, it's been a month or two since i postponed the update, so........why not? And i've learned the fact that i am a newbie and i shouldn't put up my hopes too high. So here's chapter ten! Enjoy :-)

Chapter Ten

Cassandra's POV

The first thing I realise when I open my eyes is pain. The pain is everywhere and it's unbearable. I shut my eyes and grit my teeth.

"Help! It hurts so much! Someone! Please!" I shout.

"Case! Casey! You're awake?! It's me, Kate!" I can't see her face, but I can hear her panicked voice. "Doctor! She's awaken already!" She called out. Suddenly, a pair of fingers open my eyelids and light it with a flashlight. 

"She's in a panic attack. I'll give her a shot and after that she'll be fine." A man said before a needle's push into my arm and once again, I lose my conscience.

*****

When I wake up, again, I feel way better. I slowly open my eyes to see a sleeping Kate right next to me. I raise my hand to pinch her cheek and she wakes up instantly.

"Wha-? Who? Hey! You're awake!" She said happily. "How are you feeling? Any better?"

"Way better." She sighed. "Good. Because I can't keep up with all of your screaming."

I hit her arm and pout slightly. "I'm in a panic attack, remember? I have my right to scream."

"Well sure, but you don't have any right to hit me." She rubs her arm slowly.

I smirk at her and suddenly I realise something. "Hey, were you the one who brought me here?"

"Well yeah. Actually, it's Josh and I. We were going to ask you out, but your door was locked and I heard no sound. I thought you were asleep when I realised that you snore in your sleep."

I glare at her, and she raises her hands. "Hey no offence, it's the truth."

"Anyways... Back to the story. I realised that and listened intently from the door. I didn't hear anything so I told Josh to broke the door. Sorry about that. And there you were. Sitting in your bed, almost bleeding yourself to death. You were as pale as a paper when we saw you! I was terrified! We quickly brought you to the hospital and that's how you end up here." She said.

I stay silent for a while, thinking about why I cut myself before Kate asks again. 

"Did you cut yourself because of Harry?" 

Her words stab right to my heart to the point where it actually hurts.

I stare at her and her expression changes. From hopeful to anger and disappointment.

"What the hell, case! You promised that you will never hurt yourself because of a boy! I understand why you cut yourself last time because you and George used to be so close and you've known him for years! But Harry? You barely know him and you cut yourself because of what he did to you? God! What the fuck were you thinking?!" She shakes her head fiercely. 

I feel like I'm going to cry again, but I hold it and try to keep my voice steady.

"I..I was.. I didn't know why I did that." I said quietly. "I think I got carried away with all the stress."

"Don't you think it's a little bit too much? Your feelings toward him?" She strokes my back slowly. "I mean you barely know him and you'd already cut yourself because of him."

I keep on silence for a long time. Kate finally sighs deeply and pats my back. "Okay, let's go home. You can sleep there then maybe you'll be better."