Chapter 8

A/N: pretty please with cherry on top, read my note after this chapter ends ;)

Anyways, ENJOY!xxx

*****

Chapter 8

Harry's POV

"Good morning, sleeping beau! Want some breakfast?" A girly, cute voice went through my ears and finally woke my brain up. Still closing my eyes, I breath deeply and open my eyes slowly. "Well, it's a good morning indeed! I have a lovely girl who brought a special breakfast for me. As cheesy as it sounds, I bet it tastes just as good as what fancy restaurants make."

She smirks and says. "Well, it is what the fancy restaurant downstairs has made. And you never taste my cooking just yet. You'll regret it."

I wave my hand dismissingly. "Don't lie to me, babe. I know you're going to be a great cook. Even though it's just an instant foods, it's still a food. Right?" i say sheepishly.

It's her turn to waves dismissingly at my direction. "Wait till you try my cooking. I'll make you swallow your words." I chuckle slightly and she continues. "Hurry up and dig in! We're still haven't finish packing up yet."

"Chill, babe. We're not going to be late. It's still-"

I stop saying anything when I heard a bell rang. Casey gets up and shouts. "Who's there?" And disappear to get the door. I wonder who'll it be.

When she came back, she looked puzzled, scared, terrified and all the negative energy seem to fill the room. She carries a white envelope that's been tore on the side. When she saw that I saw the envelope, she quickly hide it and hastily says. "Finish your breakfast! I'm going to pack some things...."

I get up from the bed and grab her arms. "Wait. What's in that letter?"

Her eyes scream terror and horror. She anxiously shakes her head. "Let me go!" She said.

"Give me the envelope and I'll let you go." I say.

Her grip on the envelope is tighter, so do my grip on her arm. Knowing that she won't ever give up, I take the letter away from her with such force that the envelope's torn into two pieces. I lift my arm higher so she won't be able to reach it. God bless my height.

I dash to the bathroom and lock it in the speed of light. I hear her pounding on the door while screaming. "Give it back to me, Harry! NOW!!!"

I open the envelope to see a lot of letters filled with curses, threats, evil words which directed to her. To Casey. Oh my God... The fans find our 'hiding' place...

I unlock the door which makes Casey startled and clumsily falls on top of me. When she realised that the door is unlocked, she hastily gets up and glares at me. I stare at her coldly. "How could you?" She looks shocked and says angrily, "How could YOU?!! You took away my letters! It was MINE from the first place!"

"BUT THAT WAS HATE LETTERS! And furthermore, I AM THE CAUSE OF ALL THE HATES YOU GET!!" I am so mad at her for keeping this case away from me but my anger for her is nothing compared to what I feel for myself. I feel really resentful toward myself. How could I be so blind!!!

She starts to sob silently, hugging herself on the floor. I grab a fistful of my curls and shut my eyes, trying to calm myself down.

After a few minutes of thick silence, I decide to break it. "Since when all of this happens?"

She stops sobbing and without glancing at me, she answers. "Since you followed and tweeted me."

I punch the wall as hard as I could. It bleeds and I think it also breaks but I could care less. I know it from the start that she won't be able to take it. Silly me, for ignoring what my brain said and following my damn heart.