Chapter 6

A/N:

Hey guys! First of all, i'm a little upset cause no one comment on the last chapter ;( it broke my heart :( but thanks for reading though. i think it's already good enough that someone actually read my story. :)

well here's the chapter six from this story! ENJOY! and pleaseeeeee comment :)

P.S: I got the menu from eastbeachcafe.co.uk :)

Chapter 6

Cassandra's POV

By the time I'm done, I see him talking through the phone.

"We've almost kissed! Twice, boo! Argh, this girl is killing me! I always get my kiss on the first date! It's my thing!" He exclaims child-likely.

I hide myself behind the wall and eavesdrop the conversation. What is he talking about? I say internally. 

"Yeah I know, but I really like this girl. She doesn't look at me as the famous Harry Styles from One Direction, but as a normal guy named Harry. She even doesn't know my name in the first place!" He says proudly. "Finally I meet one girl who looks at me the way I want to be looked at."

That moment, my stupid stomach makes that annoying grumble sound. Harry quickly turns and when he sees me, his eyes widen.  He's silence for a while before answering his friend, "um boo, I-I'll  call you later, kay? Okay, don't worry. Miss and love you too. Say hi from me to the other lads, goodbye."

He looks groggy and finally says, "how long you've been hiding there?"

"Um, 5 minutes? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. But your voice was so loud and I'm a very curious person to the things that related to me." I confess shyly.

He chuckles softly and says, "it's fine. Wanna go and grab something to eat?"

"Sure, let me tidy myself up for a few minutes and I'll be ready to go." I reply.

"Okay, then I'll be taking a shower while you get yourself ready." He says while walking into the bathroom. 

I walk to the bedroom to rinse and blow my hair. I hate going out with a wet hair. It makes my hair looks awful and strangely straight. I also apply a little bit of mascara to make my eyelashes look longer than they really are. I look at myself to make sure I look nice enough and make my way to the living room.

I wait till Harry get out from the bathroom, get dressed and finally making an appearance at the living room. 

Harry nods in approval at my appearance before holding out his hand for me. I hesitate a little before bracing myself and take his hand. He smiles wider and happily leads me to his car.

We make a small talk during the ride but I can't help but think about George. I feel like betraying him. My mind wanders back to the last 2 years.

I was at the hospital, holding George hand while running to the operation room. Because of that incident, he had lost a lot of blood. He was as pale as paper. I held his hand tightly. I wasn't ready yet. Please God don't take him away from me, I prayed and prayed in my heart. 

"I'm sorry, George! I'm really sorry! You shouldn't have defended me! It's my fault not yours!" I said with tears on my eyes.

George shook his head fiercely and said, "no, case! Those boys were raping you! I can't let them do that to you!"

I cried and cried to let him know that I was so sorry and I hoped that would be enough to make him succeed on the operation.

He smiled confidently and said, "Still, don't worry, case. Even if I die, I'll always be with you."