51. The forest of death

Start from the beginning

"3!"

My breathing started to get shallow and I tried not to panic. I can do this....snap out of it Ruka!

"Hey loser" Saskue said, catching my attention "you're going to be ok....I promise."

I blushed again and nodded as I got that same indescribable feeling in my chest.

"2!"

"We can do this guys!" Sakura said smiling "we've done so much already haven't we?!"

We all smiled and nodded.

"1!"

The proctors opened the gates and we just stared ahead into the depths of the forest.

'I have faith in you' Kinase said 'give 'em hell kid.'

I smiled and nodded.

"GO!"

Immediately, we rushed into the gates and took to the treetops. Jumping from tree to tree as we carefully surveyed our surroundings.

"What's the plan Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked curiously.

"For now" Sasuke said slowly "we keep to the treetops and cover as much ground as we can. Got it?"

"Hai!"

For about an hour or so, we were doing pretty good. We hadn't got attacked yet and we were making good time towards the center of the forest.

"I have to pee!"

We all turned towards the voice only to see Naruto doing a sort of potty dance. I frowned and contiuned to stare at him.

"Now?!" Sakura asked angrily.

Naruto nodded and Sasuke sighed deeply as we jumped down from the treetops. Naruto sighed in relief then started to unzip his pants....

Right
             In
                    Front
                                  Of
                                          Me!!

I blushed a deep red and yelped as I covered my eyes with my hands. Naruto!

"BAKA!" Sakura screamed as I heard a fist connect with flesh.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Naruto laying on the ground, bleeding.

"YOU DON'T DO THAT IN FRONT OF GIRLS!! CHA!" Sakura said punching Naruto again.

W-Wow!

I've never seen Sakura get that angry before! Sometimes I wonder if she has a mini devil like Sakura inside of her. That'd be kind of cute! There just be a little two inch Sakura roaming around yelling 'cha'....wait.....why am I thinking about this?!

"G-G-Go find a b-b-bush N-Naruto!" I said my cheeks still deep red.

Naruto stood up, wobbling slightly, then grinned and awkwardly scratched his head.

"Ok" he said simply walking off.

I watched him disappear among the trees and I exhaled deeply as I thought about something to make the redness in my cheeks disappear.

"Who does he think he is?!" Sakura muttered angrily, cracking her knuckles "unzipping his pants in front of girls! What a pervert!"

I giggled slightly as Sasuke sighed and shook his head. I heard a rustling nearby and we all turned towards it with our Kunai's out.

"Whoa!" Naruto exclaimed, coming out from the trees with his hands up "it's me guys, stop tripping!"

Tripping....?

I stared at Naruto confused as he smirked and put his hands down. Naruto doesn't smirk. I stared at the imposter angrily and noticed he didn't even have the cut on his cheek Anko had given him. Sasuke, noticing this as well, raced forward and punched the imposter in the stomach.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura shrieked, her eyes wide "why did you do that to Naruto?!"

"That's not Naruto" Sasuke said simply.

The imposter smirked again and dropped the Jutsu to reveal himself as a completely different ninja. Sakura gasped and I bit my lip.

"Ruka!" Sasuke yelled "go find Naruto!"

I nodded and hopped off in the direction I had seen the real Naruto go. The ninja, noticing this, raced towards me with a Kunai. Sighing impatiently, I infused my foot with Chakra and kicked the ninja hard in the gut, sending him spiraling towards Sasuke who immediately engaged in battle with him.

Now, time to go find Naruto!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of chapter. 51! Hope you enjoyed and sorry it took me forever to update.

Naruto: *Giggles*

Me: What are you giggling about?

Naruto: Ruka isn't here yet so I want to play a prank on her!

Me: *Sighs* Always playing pranks...what is it?

Naruto: How do you say:
'I love you' in French?

Me: *Eyes widen* Je t'aime. Wait?! Are you gonna a...

Ruka: *Walks in* What I miss?

Naruto: Ruka

Ruka: Hmm?

Naruto: *Smiles* Je t'aime!

Ruka: *Stares confused* What does that mean?

Naruto: *Walks off laughing*

Ruka: Wait! I'm confused! What does that mean?!

Sakura: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto

Ruka: SOMEBODY?!

Me: Later guys!

Ruka: *Hysterically* WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!