Part 10

Mike's POV

I wake up and I hear my stomach rumble.

No.

I sit up and I sigh, I look down at Chester.

I have him back.. He never left in the first place but..

Why? Why am I gonna continue this? Starving myself?

The main reason why I did was because I thought he wasn't gonna come back.

But he's back now...

Maybe because you almost cheated?
Or that you didn't go after him?
Or that you called Felix?

I gulp and I stand up, I take a breath and I walk out the bedroom, I walk down the hallway and I look at the mess in the living room.

I bite my lip and smile.

Oh Chester...

I shake my head and I walk into the kitchen, I open the fridge and I grab the bacon.

Maybe Chester would like some bacon..

-----------------------------------------

I nudge the bedroom door open with my shoulder and I hum lowly. "Baaaaaby." I sing out softly and he shifts. "Baaaaaaaaaabe." I sing out again and his eyes flutter open, he blinks a few times before his eyes trail to mine.

I smile widely and I lift up the tray. "Breakfast." He mirrors my smile and he sits up. "For me?" He croaks and I nod, he clears his throat as I place the tray in his lap. "Where's yours?" He asks and I smile a little more. "I've had eggs with toast." He looks at me and stares at me.

He knows.
And I clench my hand.

He looks down at his bacon and he grabs his fork, he stabs the bacon and holds it to my face. "Have it." I shake my head. "No, it's for yo-" "Not anymore! Eat it." He cuts me off and I narrow my eyes at him. "No Che-" "Eaaaaaaaat!" He whines and I stare at him.

Oh he is such a kid.

I reluctantly nod and he smiles widely, I slowly open my mouth and he puts the bacon in my mouth, I form up a lot of will power to not gag and I start chewing it. He pulls his fork away and he watches me intently. "When you're done chewing. Swallow." I sigh and I swallow it.

"Happy?" He shakes his head. "Nope."

And with that he eats the rest of his breakfast without sharing (thank god)

After he gulps down his orange juice he stands up and walks out, I decide to follow him and I see him put the plate and tray with the cup in the sink. "We're going out." I blink. "Where?" "Breakfast." He walks past me and I turn around. "H-Hey!" I walk after him and I find him grabbing his keys. "Why? I had bacon!" He looks at me. "1 piece." He states in a monotone voice, I sigh. "I'm not getting out of this, am I?" I ask knowing his answer. He shakes his head. "Nope!" He says what I predicted popping the 'p'. "Get dressed."

--------------------------------------------
I put my head against the dashboard. "Chester.. McDonald's?" I hear him hum as he pulls into the first drive thru. "Yes Mikey, I am not watching you starve." He says sternly and I huff. "A piece of bacon doesn't eve-"

"Hello! How may I help you?"

I lift my head up and I look at Chester. "Hi! Can I have 4 breakfast wraps with bacon, egg and tomato ketchup please?"

"Is that all sir?"

"No! 3 drinks, I want 2 cokes and a hot chocolate." I blink at him.

4 wraps?! Does he want me like a balloon?!

"I got that all down! Thank you sir."

Chester drives slowly to the next window and he sees a woman handing him the drinks. "Jesus that was fast.." He mutters and she giggles.

He hands me the drinks and I look down at them. "Explain why you got 2 cokes and a hot chocolate?" I ask confused and he chuckles as he slowly drives to the next window. "2 cokes for you and a hot chocolate for me." I raise a brow. "2 cokes for me?" I repeat and he nods. "Yup."

Another woman hands him a bag and he pays her, she giggles and he turns to me. "Because babe once you start drinking coke, you can't ever seem to stop." He pecks my lips and I hear a low groan erupt from the woman. "All the hot ones are always gay...." She mutters loudly, I burst out laughing as Chester drives away with a grin. "Okay, okay fine.. What about the 4 wraps?" I shoot him another question and he shrugs. "3 wraps for you and a wrap for me." I glare at him. "You just want a fat boyfriend, don't you?" He gasps. "I don't want such a thing!" "Oh! So you would stop loving me if I was fat?!" "No!! Now you're just making things up!" "Yeah riiiiiiight, this isn't the end of this conversation Bennington." "Alrighty Mr Bennington." I grin madly as I open my first wrap and slowly start eating it.

I have the perfect boyfriend.

-------------------------------------------

"No!" "Damn right no! Joe? How could you think of such a thing!?" Chester exclaims and I start laughing. "I-I can't believe y-you just said that!" I get out in between laughs. "So.. You guys haven't even thought about it?" He asks innocently and Chester quickly shakes his head. "No way hosey am I sharing my Mikey!" I laugh even harder as he made his sentence rhyme.

(A/N: Mik-Ay << If you pronounce it like that then it rhymes)

"But.. What about you?" "No! I am not letting anyone touch this body!" I shake my head and I start calming down. "We are not gonna even think about having the naughty word." Chester looks at me. "The naughty word?" I look at him seriously and nod. "The naughty word." He raises a brow. "You mean orgy?" I stand up and quickly jump on him, we roll to the floor and I straddle his waist. "You let the naughty word free!" I make a Indian noise and he stares up at me like I'm crazy. "Who am I dating?" I smirk. "The famous Michael Kenji Shin-" "Bennington." He cuts in and I continue speaking. "-Beninngton." I change and he nods. "Better.. Can you get off me?" I look down at him confused. "Why? I thought you've always 'liked the view'." I quote him and he chuckles. "Oh I do, it's just that Joe is here." I look behind me to see Joe staring at us with admiration in his eyes and I laugh. "Right." I roll off him and I bring my knees up to my chest.

Chester sits up and looks at me funny.

I shrug and he nods and looks at Joe.

I only sit like this when I feel small or insecure..

I'm feeling insecure for some reason.

"... I have something to tell you guys.." Joe speaks up and I look at him. "What is it?" I see confidence and sadness flash through his eyes. "I'm gay and I love someone..." My eyes widen and my feeling of insecurity fades away.

Joe's what?