Part 2

I wake up to see Brad standing in front of me.

I stare at him tiredly.

But inside I just had a heart attack.

HOW THE FUCK DID HE JUST WALK THE FUCK IN HERE?!

"Chester-" "Hm?" He sighs. "Get up." I stare at him. "You break into Mike's house. Wake me up. Try to scare the shit outta me. And order me to wake up." He huffs. "Yeah." I wipe my eyes and then glare at him. "Fuck. You." He sighs. "I'm sorry." Suddenly something heavy hits my head and I black out.

---------------------------

I slowly open my eyes and feel my head thumping.

"Ugh.." I shake my head and look up.

I'm in a car.

I look beside me.

Brad.

I look at the front.

We're parked at a cliff.

I stare out until it hits me.

I'm at the Lookout site Mike loves..

"He's awake." I hear a Rob and I turn my head.

"... Did you seriously knock me out?" I ask in disbelief, Brad nods and I scoff. "Wow.. What about Mi-" "We wrote a note." I stare at him. "He won't fall for it." I state in a matter of fact tone but Brad smirks. "Rob has it down." I nod slowly and look out in front of me.

Mikey knows me so Bourdon has nothin'

We sit in silence for awhile and I can obviously feel the tension between us.

Brad keeps staring at me and Rob occasionally shifts.

I'm just waiting for this conversation to drift.

"Chester..."

And here it is.

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry.."

I raise a brow but don't turn away from the beautiful scenery.

"No you aren't."

"But I really-"
"No.... Brad." I look at him. "If you were sorry you wouldn't have basically kidnapped me. If you were sorry it would be Mike here, screaming at you and probably pushing you down the cliff." I tell him.

"Yes but Mike has to wait for a second because at this very moment, everything is about him."

I turn back to the scenery.

"No. Shit. Moron. He went through something no one should ever have to and he's going to remember this for the rest of his life. Brad, he's going to have random break downs even after he gets better because it's gonna be there.." I tell him and he stays silent.

"I went through it since I was 8 to 13 and that was because I was scared just in case anyone thought I was gay... Which I was I just didn't accept it at the time."

"Brad you aren't sorry because you shouldn't have done this anyway! We're in a band for fucks sakes! Could you not have thought this through? Like maybe the aftermath? How Mike will feel? Mike wasn't obviously ready for the whole fucked up world to know."

"Chester it's not-"

"You're not sorry, you can't be sorry, you aren't allowed to be sorry. Not to me anyway because no matter what Mike decides to do: forgive you or not. I'll never do it, I can be nice to you and such but I would never forgive you for what you are putting my Mike through." I tell him truthfully and he looks down at his steering wheel.

"Woah man you can't-" I turn around and glare at Rob.

"Fuck off Bourdon! I'm still in shock how you out of all people actually listened to Brad and went with it. We're a famous band in case both of you haven't noticed and you could easily get money... You do get it like what? Once a week or a month or so?" Rob sinks back into the seat and I huff.

"Drive me home Brad, there's nothing more to discuss."

"But yo-"

"DRIVE ME FUCKING HOME!" I scream like on stage and they both jump.

He quickly pulls the handbrake and the drives away from the cliff.

I lean back into my seat and wait.

-----------------------------

I slam the car door shut and I swear I could've nearly smashed it.

Brad jumps out and the door opens.

Mike looks at me and then Brad. "Fucking knew it." He shakes his head and I smirk. "Hey." He smiles slightly and walks to me.

I grab his hand and he squeezes it.

"You okay?" He mutters just for me to hear, I nod.

"Why did you kidnap him?" Brad scratches his head and then I notice his face.

He has a plaster on his forehead and I see his bottom lip and top lip scabbed and his cheek has a small cut.

Huh.

I notice Rob at the back just watching us.

His eye is black and blue and he has a busted lip and nose.

Dave did a number on him.

"To say sorry." Mike sighs. "As quick as this may seem, I've made my decision." Brad stares at him and I look at Mike.

"Brad I'm not forgiving you this time, this is just too far. Rob could get fucked too because right now I'm done for caring for the band and I'm actually gonna care about myself for this one time." He let's go of my hand. "I'm sorry but.." He slowly starts backing up. "I'm not."

He turns around and walks inside, I look at Brad and he looks down. "...See you later." I decide to say before walking towards the door.

"Tell him that I'm so sorry.."

I continue walking into the house, I ignore the crack in his voice and I close the door.

I see Mike staring at me and I smile a little. "As hard as it was?" He nods and I go to him.

I wrap my arms around him and squeeze him. "You made the right choice." I quickly let go of him and he smiles a little.

"You have the right to feel selfish right now Mike, you have every damn right but..." I poke his arm. "You still have to feed me and care for me hun." I walk away with a growing smile and I hear him chuckle. "Oh the horror." He sighs loudly and I laugh.