Part 8

Chester's POV

I pull out my keys from the ignition and I look over to Mike.

He looks at me and we both smile.

I lean in and I peck his lips before pulling of my seat belt and getting out.

I slam my car door shut and I hear Mike do the same.

It's movie night at Mike's place.

We're gonna watch 4 movies we both picked and stay awake all night... Eating candy and shit like kids.

With 1 bottle of wine.

..So it has an adult addition to it.

We walk inside his(our?) home and I set my keys on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

"I'm going to go change! I'll be back honey." I hear Mike holler as he walks away.

I shout back a 'okay' and I take off my jacket.

I hang it up on the coat hanger in the door way and I take of my shoes.

I sigh, content of... Everything.

At least Noda is acting happier.. I don't know how he's getting out of it, but I'm so god damn proud that he is

I scratch my chin and I adjust my glasses resting on my nose.

I walk into the kitchen and start collecting the snacks and such.

I bring them into the living room and I rest them all on the coffee table.

The only this you can see is the coffee table legs.. I covered the top with snacks.

I snicker to myself.

I hear a small gasp and I look over at the doorway to see Mike staring at the coffee table.

"Chester! Do you want us to gain weight?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows at me and crossing his arms.

I laugh and shake my head at him. "Nooooo! I just don't want to keep getting up." I sorta lie and he gives me 'the look'.

"Okay so it was half a lie." I admit with a small, guilty smile.

He shakes his head with a giggle and I start glaring at him. "STAHP!" He starts laughing and I smile widely at him.

I walk over to him and rest my hands on his waist.

He automatically wraps his arms around my neck and rest his head on my chest.

I rest my chin on his head and I close my eyes.

Now this is a moment I want to stay in

We stand here what seems like eternity(I wish) but it was only 10 minutes.

"Wanna watch The Jungle Book?" I feel his lips move and I chuckle lowly.

"C'mon then."

After The Movie

I continue glaring at the TV as the credit scroll down.

"Why are you still mad?"

"BECAUSE KAHN KILLED THE WOLF! DOESN'T HE UNDERSTAND THAT I LIKED THE WOLF!?" I scream and Mike laughs at me. "HEY! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" I shout at him, still pissed and he nods. "Obviously, as soon as you saw him and he spoke to his pack.. You paused it, stood up and put your finger where his nose is and said 'I like you'" he explains while cracking up and I find myself cracking up as well.

"Alright, alright!" I wheeze out and Mike calms down with a sigh.

He looks at me with a faint smile.

"You're such a silly Chazz-Bear." He says with a cute voice and I 'aw' at him. "Why thank you my lovely Noda-Bear!" I hug him and he laughs and hugs back.

I find myself leaning my whole weight onto him so I put my hands on his thighs and push myself up.

I hear Mike suck in some breath and tense up.

I look at him and he's glaring at my hands.

I blink at his sudden reaction and I slowly lift my hands off.

He let's out air and he groans quietly.

Wha... What was that about?

I look at Mike's clench fist and then to his thighs that his covered with his Pyjama bottoms.

...And when did he start wearing Pyjama bottoms..? He hates wearing them. He said that he hated covering his leg-

As Mike mutters something and stands up and walks away, my eyes widen.

Has he...

I stare after him and he itches the side of his thigh.

Oh god no..

Minutes Later

Mike comes back and sits down beside me while I stare blankly at the TV.

"Well.. Let's watch Deadpool." He spoke with a sigh and I look at him with the same expression.

He looks at me and I see worry flash in his eyes.

I stare into them for a couple of seconds.

Before faking a smile.