Part 8

Mike's POV
The Next Day

I slowly open my eyes and I meet a pair of brown. "Hello." He breathes out and I smile softly at him. "Hey." I greet back gently and his hand touches my cheek. "You okay?" I nod and I shift, I feel a slight pain in my ass and I laugh lowly. "Ass hurts.." I mutter and he smiles. "Well.. Not yesterday but they day before we fucked.. Then we fucked yesterday, so I'm not really surprised." I giggle and he glares at me. "Stop. With. The. Giggling." I giggle again and he starts tickling me.

I burst out laughing as we start rolling around. "Stooooooooop! Pleeeeeeeeease!" I manage to get out in between my laughs. He chuckles and eventually stops.

I stare up at him. "I love you Chester." I kiss his cheek and he sighs lovingly. "I love you too Mikey." He kisses my nose and I scrunch it up. He chuckles again. "Can we just lay in bed all day?" He asks as he rolls so he's laying beside me, I put my head on his chest and I intertwine our legs. "Yeah, I like the sound of that." I move my head so I can hear his heart beat.

Thump-thump
Thump-thump
Thump-thump

"Your heart is beating fast." I note and he laughs softly. "You do that to me." I smile widely and look up at him. "Seriously?" He nods. "Everytime.. I swear, sometimes I thought I was gonna have a heart attack just by seeing you." I look back down and I close my eyes. "Don't go to sleep.." He mutters and I huff. "I'm not tired." I answer softly and he takes a breath, making my head rise up.

I laugh and he does it again. "Hey... Could you sing to me?" I ask and he stays silent. "What song..?" I put my lips together and I start thinking.

Numb?
Shadow Of The Day?
Iridescent?
Pushing Me Away?

"I don't know.." He hums. "Okay, Let's get up." I raise a brow but do so anyway.

We climbs out of bed and I do the same.

I grab a new pair of boxers and a t-shirt and I put them on, I grab a pair of jeans and I pull them on. "So much for 'can we stay in bed all day'." I joke with a smile as I look at Chester, who is pulling his top down. "Hey! Suddenly I found a boost of energy." He smirks and I laugh softly at him. "Okay then." I put on a pair of socks and he does the same.

After I put mine and Chester's dirty clothes in the laundry basket, I follow Chester into my studio room.

Okay let's get something straight.

Chester does have his own house and he divorced Sam for me.

How bad I felt you wouldn't even know..

He said that there was no love left anyway and that she cheated on him and fell pregnant with another guy.

He wasn't mad because he said that he had already fell hard for me.

But I still feel slightly bad, no matter what.

Shush.. Don't tell him that.

I just guess he loves spending time with me at my house.

"So! What we doing?" I ask and he smiles. "You play keyboard and I sing." I nod. "What we playing?" "Numb." I nod and I turn on my keyboard.

I test out a few keys and I change it to the right piano setting. "Right." He smiles. "Start."

I play the start of Numb and I start getting into it.

(Chester)

I'm tired of being what you... Want me to be

I laugh at how he's making the song weird.

Feeling so faithless lost...

Under the surface

I nearly miss my key for laughing so much.

I do not know what you are expecting of meh
Put under da pressure of wearing your shoooooooooes

I laugh even harder.

(Mike)

The undertow man
Just gotta get outta there man

He laughs and I snicker.

(Chester)

And every

Step that I take is a

Nother mistake to yooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu

I laugh.

(Mike)
The undertow man
Just gotsa get outta there man

He laughs even more and I giggle.

(Chester)

And I'm singing...

I'VE!

Become to Numb I can't...

Feel you there! Become so tired so much..

More aware!

I'M BECOMING THIS!

All I want to doooooo!
Is be more like me and be..

He points at me with a smile on his face and I laugh even harder.

Less like yooooooooou!

I decide to cut in.

(Mike)

Can't you see that you're strangling me?

He bursts out laughing and I stifle mine.

Squeezing so tightly! Afraid to let me go

Or I would smash your head with a TV remote

Along with

aaaaaaaaaaaa kangarooooooooooooooo!

I see tears pouring down his face and I stop playing. "We've just.... Ruined the whole song." I say in between laughs and he falls to the floor, clutching his stomach. "I.... I...." He laughs even harder and his face turns red, I join him on the floor. "O-Oh man..!" We slowly start calming down. "We shouldn't.. Tell the guys we ruined the song." I laugh and Chester chuckles weakly. "Seriously though.... A TV remote with a kangaroo?" I laugh. "It came out! I'm sorry!" He laughs and I shake my head. "Ever since we went to Australia and you got that kangaroo? You just... Changed man." He fakes a pained voice and I sigh. "I'm sorry.... But you just don't understand what me and Kanga have Ches, I'm sorry.... I really am." I fake the sincere in my voice and I hear Chester laughs softly. "We're so fucked up..." I shrug. "If we weren't then we wouldn't be Bennoda."

And silence fell upon us after that.

And we ended up dozing off in my studio.

Sorry if it's shit and short, I'm running out of ideas..

But don't worry! I'm trying to come up with some!

See ya👋