Part 2

Mike's POV

Chester pulls away and I sigh as I grab his wrist and trace his flame tattoos. ".. What's wrong?" I hear him ask softly, I grin and continue to trace the blue and orange flames on his wrist. "I swear Bennington I'm gonna die with all of this love I have for you." I mutter and I could sense the tears welling up in his eyes.

Hey!
I'm Mike Kenji Shinoda.
I'm 22 years old.
I'm in a band named Linkin Park along with my lover.
Chazzy-Charlez Bennington.

My life could never be better right now.

4 years with Chester and everything he does, every word he says, every look he gives. Makes me just want to burst.

I love him so, so much.

Too much actually.

I would pop to the store and I wouldn't feel right.. It's as if Chester had to walk along side me or I would feel very uncomfortable and lost without him.

We are meant to be and if anyone says differently..
They would be digging themselves a grave.

I'm an artist and with every chance I get, I draw him.

He's everything to me.

My muse, my inspiration, my love, my passion. Everything.

Yes I do draw other things and yes I do think of other things other than him.

But he's always in the back of my mind. It's like he's running a track inside my head every second of my life.

I love him.
And I am so freaking glad to call him mine.