Part 5

Mike's POV

I groan and I take a slow breath.

I gasp as a terrible pain shoots across my chest and I quickly open my eyes, I close them as a bright shining light blinds me and I groan.

I slowly open my eye again and I look away from the light, I look around me and it takes me forever to see where I am.

Hospital room

I look down at myself and I see my arm in a white cast, I blink and I realise something.

My left eye isn't opening

I feel panic rise in my chest but I gather all my strength to calm myself down.

I see a remote beside me and I thank the gods it's right next to my left hand.

I slowly move my hand and I grab the remote, I click a button and my bed moved upwards.

I finally put the remote down and I shift.

I feel pain coming from my ass and I scream out in pain.

My scream was croaky and gruff and you could hardly hear it, no matter how much effort I put into it.

I take a couple of breaths, ignoring the pain in my chest and suddenly a doctor bursts in my room.

"Are you okay?" She immediately asks and I stare at her.

Where the fuck did she-

"What happened? You've been out for a couple of solid days.. Doctor Julia said you should've woken up yesterday, we were worried." She smiles softly at me and I continue staring at her.

"I'm Chelsea by the way." She smiles and I open my mouth to say something but closed it when a knock on the door made us both look at it.

Chelsea opens the door and my eyes widen as a familiar pair of chocolate orbs quickly meet mine.

He blinks numerous of times before gasping and rushing to my side.

"Mike!" He grabs my good hand and I stare at him.

Chester?

I see tears start trailing down his cheeks and I narrow my eyes at him.

Why is he crying?

He sniffles and he looks into my eyes again. "I... I can't believe you're awake... Yo-You were supposed to wake up y-yesterday and you, you didn't and... And... I thought... I..." He shakes his head and puts his head on my bed.

... I scared him that badly?
...I don't even know why I'm here anyway

I clear my throat and his head shoots up, I look at the Doctor and she smiles knowingly. "A drink of cold water would do you Mr Shinoda.." I glare at her and she blinks in surprise.

I open my mouth but nothing comes out but a tiny little whine.

I huff silently and I lick my scabbed lips.

"M-Mr Ben-Benni... Benningt-on.." I manage to choke out, I gasp in some air and Chester squeezes my hand, she looks down at our hands and she knits her eyebrows together.

She looks at Chester and he looks at me, I look at him and he smiles.

I continue staring at him and his smile grows.

I hear the door shut but I keep my eyes on Chester's.

When I looked at him before.. I felt scared..

I really don't know why.. But I don't...

.....

I sigh. "Mike?" I look at his cheek and he gets in my vision, I look down and he grabs my chin.

"Hey.. What's wrong?" He slowly lifts my chin up but I keep my eyes down.

He bends his head down and I couldn't help but look into his eyes.

Then everything hit me like a brick.

"So what do we have here?"

My slowly widen a little and he smiles confused. "Mike?"

"Mike? Huh! So Chester told you about the kiss?"

I blink.

"Chester isn't yours 'Mikey'! Heck! He should've told you about the kiss straight away huh? Not leave it for nearly a whole DAY!"

I look down at our hands.

"Mikey...?"

"Mmmmm Mikey... S-So tight..."

My eyes grow wide in an instant and I rip my hand out of his, I hear the door open and I look at the person.

Felix

I scream and I hear a chair scrape, I hit my cast off the heart monitor (which is now beeping like crazy) and I shift.

I feel a unbearable pain rip through my arm and my body and I scream again.

The memories from days ago stab into my head and I shake my head.

"I can make it all go away baby.."

"Get the FUCK OFF OF ME!!"
"Shhhhhh!" Punch.
"AH!! N-NO! Plea.... Please! Stop!"

I shake my head. "Mr Bennington!!" I feel a million of hands grab me and I try to get them off.

Suddenly I feel something prick my arm and my eyes grow heavy.

"Mike! No... N-No! Not my Mike!"

Darkness surrounds me.