Part 7

Chester POV;

The Next Day

I sigh and I swing my legs over the side of the bed.

I hate myself.

I look behind me to see Mike adorably tucked in.

I hate myself.

How could I do that? How could I get so into my anger with Felix and just hurt Mike? And how could he forgive me? I would've slapped me!

But no.. Cause he loves me..

And I hate myself.

"Chester..?" I hear him yawn behind me and I grip the bed sheets tightly. "Good morning Mike." I force and I turn my body around. He sits up and rubs his eyes, I look at his long sleeved jacket. "You slept in your jacket?" I ask, a little angry and he looks at me. "Hm?"

He's half asleep...

".. Hang on." I stand up and I walk into the bathroom, I grab a spray full of water and I walk back into the bedroom, I squirt it in his face and he yelps. "Ah! What the fuck!?" He covers himself with the cover and I rip it off him. "Mike!" I stop spraying him and he glares at me. "Chester! What the fuck!?"

Now he's awake.

"You went to sleep with a jacket on?" I ask again, slightly calmer.

I don't like how he did that.. I know I hurt him but I don't want him to cover it up!

"Wha..? I did?" He looks down. "Oh.. I must've forgot." He mutters before wiping his face on his sleeves. "Look.. I'm sorry? I don't know! Why are you so mad?" He asks confused and I sigh. "I hurt you.. And you were making it obvious." I sigh again and he looks at me. "Well, I don't want you getting upset Chester." He looks down. "Let me see.." He looks up at me with worry in his eyes. "Please Mike.." I beg quietly and he bites his lip.

He eventually sighs in defeat and he grabs his sleeve, I sit down on the bed and he rolls it up.

There's a bruise that goes around his wrist, I whimper at the sight and he goes to put his sleeve down. "No! Don't." I grab his other hand. "Chester..." I shake my head and I start sobbing. "I can't believe it.. I'm so so-sorry Mike!" I sob and I dive onto him. He wraps his arms around my neck and I dig my head into his chest. "I s-swear to go-god! I never meant it.. M-Mike.." I sob into his chest and his grip tightens around me. "Chester.. Stop.. I believe you never meant it okay? I believe every single word.. You were angry." I pull away and I look down at him.

My arms are on either side of his head and my left knee is between is legs.

"I was.. I don't want him to want you Mike, I want you to be mine! I love you so freaking much it hurts! I love you.. I love you so much and I don't want anyone else to want you Mike..." I whisper the last part and he smiles sadly at me. "I'm yours Chester.. I'm all yours! And there will be no one else okay? You and me until the end.. Nothing else or anyone else won't matter to me like you do baby.." He whispers and I choke on a sob. "You're mine..?" I whisper and he leans into my ear and I feel his lips brush against it ever so softly. "I'm yours.." He licks my ear and I shiver.

(WARNING: Bennoda smut ahead! This is my first ever bennoda smut so sorry if it sucks!)

He kisses it and trails from my ear to my mouth.

I kiss back with as much passion I could muster, I dart my tongue into his mouth and he moans.

I pull away. "Take it off.." I choke out, suddenly getting very hot. He unzips his jacket and throws it away, I take off my top and I kiss his beautiful lips again.