Chapter 2; Part 1

Chester's POV

Joe's what?

I glance at Mike who has his jaw dropped and eyes wide.

I look at Joe and I blink. "W-What?" I whisper and he smiles widely. "I'm gay... And I love someone." He repeats and I run my hand through my hair.

I grin widely. "Dude! That's fucking awesome!" I exclaim before standing up and pulling him into a hug.

He laughs and I chuckle. "Joe man.. That's fantastic! Who is it man?!" I yell excitedly. "Woah! That I can't tell! He hasn't come out the closet yet.." I pull away and nod understandingly. "Mike?" I turn to Mike and he's smiling softly. "Joe that's amazing.." He stands up and jumps on Joe.

3rd Person

They roll to the floor and Joe is crying with laughter at Mike's calm, yet really happy reaction. "Mi-Mike! Get off!" He snuggles into Joe's chest and Chester gets a little jealous. "Okay Mike, I think you're crushing Joe." He chuckles lightly and Mike sighs. "I'm lazy.. But fine." He rolls off him and Joe wipes away his tears. "God Mike.. Chester is rubbing off on you." Mike hums and Chester snickers. "Is Mikey tired?" He shakes his head. "No! I want Chazzy." Chester crosses his arms. "I'm not coming dow-" Chester goes to step back but Mike grabs his leg and he falls over.

He lands on his butt and he groans as Mike crawls up to his chest and curls up in a ball.

"But in the end, Mike gets what he wants from Chazzy." Joe teases and Chester sighs with a smile. "He does huh?" Mike scoffs. "I don't ask for much! Actually.. I only ask you for minor things like; Hand me the car keys, unlock the door, lock the door and buy me a soda from the store." Chester looks at Joe with a sheepish smile. "It's true.." Joe laughs and Chester smiles. "Chester.. You might as well buy the whole world." Chester shakes his head. "He is my world and money ain't buying him." He says softly while he gazes down at Mike. "You got that right.." Mike mutters, Joe and Chester stare at Mike. "The only thing that can have me and my silly, stupid world is you Chester and no one is gonna change that." He finishes and Joe is struck in awe.

Chester however, knows them words mean more than Joe thinks..

Chester looks up at Joe and he forces a smile who only Mike can see through.

"I'm gonna drop sleepy Mike off at home.. I'll talk to you later Joe?" He wraps his arms around Mike and picks him up as he stands.

Joe nods with a bright smile and stands up. "Yeah.. Bye guys." Mike stays silent and Chester manages a wave as he walks towards the door.

"Bye Joe."

--------------------------------------------

He places Mike on the sofa he had just picked up and Mike opens his eyes.

Wide awake.

Chester stares at him as he sits up and stares blankly at the TV. "What did you mean?" Chester asks and Mike looks at him.

"I called Felix when you left." He answers truthfully and Chester looks down at his feet.

He clenches and un-clenches his fists a few times. "Why?" Mike looks at the turned off TV. "I yelled at him, cursed at him and threatened him." Chester runs his hands through his hair. "He could've had that on record." Chester sighs and Mike shrugs. "So? I thought I had lost you Chester, it was the first time we fought about something so serious and risky... I didn't know what to do." He brings his knees up to his chest and Chester sits down beside him. "I get that it was the first time, but nothing is gonna tear me away from you." "Chester what if something did happen? And I can't remember? What if I gave him that hickey? What if I still flirted with that guy at the bar? What if-" "And that won't tear me away from you Mike, I admit that it would set me back and we would have a lot of fights... And arguments and trust issues." Mike looks at him. "But it wouldn't change how I feel about you... And if you truly don't remember anything-" "I remember everything it's just..." Mike trails off. "I just... What did I do to make him like me so much?" Chester laughs and Mike looks at him surprised. "M-Mike! Baby.. You don't have to do anything to get people to fall hard for you, I fell for your personality, your looks, your flaws. Everything about you babe. I can't help but fall in love with you all over again ever single day." Chester says and Mike jumps on him.

He snuggles into his chest and sighs. "But I don't want anyone else to fall for me, I want you and only you.." Chester smiles down at Mike. "I love you, do you know that?" Mike looks up at him and smiles. "I do, I love you more every single second of my days." Chester feels his heart swell at the words and he places his lips on Mikes.