33. A Day to Remember

It was at around 3am on  a winter night, I heard pebbles tapping at the window. I looked outside the window to see my prince standing below. His raven black hair moving with the wind, yellow eyes glowing in the moonlight. "Suzukawa-San?" I said. Naoto climbed up the tree beside the window. "You forgot this at my place." He said handing me my stuffed bunny. "Thank you" I said climbing out the window. "You aren't sneaking out again, are you?" He said with a laugh. "I can't sleep, I'm pretty sure my parents wouldn't notice me gone for 5 minutes." I said. Naoto laughed. He laid his hand on mine. "There's something I've had on my mind..." I said looking at him in the eyes. "Go on..." He said. I noticed it was a full moon. The moonlight made the snow glow. It was snowing tonight. "When ever you're around me, I feel so calm, it's the way you talk, the way you smile, the way you're always holding back your emotion. I-I think I love you." I said. He looked at me. I already knew he wouldn't feel the same way, but I didn't care. "I know you don't feel the same way but-" I was cut off when he put his thumb on my lips. "How do you know I don't feel the same way?" He asked with a sigh. "I've been in love with you since before you left for America. Do you have any idea how hard it was not to show much emotion around you? Because you fill me up with happiness. I feel like you're always there to talk to. I-I love you so much!! I could just yell it out!!" he added. My face lit up. "You love me?" I asked. He nodded. I leaned in without fear and kissed him on the cheek. When I pulled away, he held my hands. "There's just one wall though." He said. "What is that?" I asked. "If i'd had known this would happen, I'd have never taken the job as a teacher. It just wouldn't be right for me to date a student." He said looking down. "Oh" I said disappointed. "I have a proposal." He said. "Hmm?" I answered. "Once you graduate, would you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "But that's a year away, I wanna be with you now!!" I said. "Will you wait for me, my love?" He said. "I promise, but in the time between, can we still be friends?" I asked. "Of course!!" He said.

      I woke up suddenly.  Man, I didn't want to ever wake up from that dream.  I quietly got up and made some water to help me sleep.  It's the middle of the night, and I don't want to wake anyone up.  I poured the water into a small cup and chugged it down quickly.  Nothing better than cooling down with water right?  Afterwards, I went back to bed and it didn't take long for me to doze off.

  Nothing better than cooling down with water right?  Afterwards, I went back to bed and it didn't take long for me to doze off

       I woke up to the feeling of something cold brush against my face.  I woke up to see Raichi holding a black marker.  "What're you doing?" I asked sitting up.  "Nothing...." He said holding back from laughing.  I sprung up and ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror.  He drew a mustache on my face!! Figures.  I lathered the soap on my hand to wash it off.  How annoying.  Once I washed it off, I dialed Naoto's number on my phone to see if he had any plans.  I let the phone ring a couple times.  "Hey, Strawberry!!" He answered.  "Hey, what're you up to today?" I asked.  "I have band practice, an autograph session and a concert." He said with his usual cold voice.  "Oh, maybe after the concert, we could watch a movie together?" I asked.