27. Once Again

(The photo up there is Ichigo's Dress)

       "Sena-san I-I....."  I stuttered.  "Look, can we talk at another time?"  He asked.  "Oh, and by the way.  Congratulations on your comeback.  The reason I said you weren't worthy was because you gave up.  I didn't believe the scandal for a second.  Come back after your best performance yet, and I'll consider making you a dress."  "Actually, I wanted to say something else...."  I said.  I didn't realize I was blushing.  "Could you please come back some other time?"  He asked.  I nodded and walked off.  Why did I get so shy?  Most of all, he never believed the scandal.  I might stand a chance!!

Hoshimiya Ichigo's POV

     I looked at the sun set over the river Naoto and I usually met at.  Since graduation is a week away, that's all I have to wait.  I've been so anxious to see him again, I'd sometimes forget romance is forbidden from idols.  I don't care though.  I'll tell the world with pride....

     I got home to see dad in the kitchen.  This took me by surprise since he didn't even text me about it.  "Look who's growing up." Dad said standing up.  "What do you mean?" I asked.  "You're graduating, right?" He asked.  I nodded.  "You really have matured over the years haven't you?"  he said.  I giggled.  The second I graduate....I'll finally get to introduce Naoto to dad!!

(6 Days Later.....)

       As always Johnny-Sensei cried.  "As we all know, this is the graduation ceremony of our beloved high school third years."  Headmistress said.  As she does every year, she cals people out and hands out awards.  Near the end, she called my name.  "Now, at last but not least, our top idol has become an idol legend.  She's loved by fans all around Japan and has won the hearts of people even outside of Japan.  She's kind, courageous, loyal, and honest, I'm talking about, Hoshimiya Ichigo!!"  I gasped.  Me and idol legend?  Most of all, fans outside of Japan?  After the ceremony, I walked out of the grounds of Starlight Academy holding my suitcase.  Then I put my suitcase in my Mama's car, before we left, we went back into the school building to take pictures.  "I can't believe I'm seeing my daughter graduate, looking like a princess!!"  Dad said snapping pics of me.  "Can't miss this chance to get rare pics of you wearing a gown!!"  Aoi said, snapping photo's as well.  As soon as Raichi noticed Aoi's presence, he pulled out his camera and took as many photo's as possible.  This was such a happy day.  I wiped away my tears of joy.  I'm finally graduating!!

       I couldn't believe it!! It's finally time.  After saying goodbye to everyone, I didn't even bother getting changed out of my dress,  neither did I even text Naoto first.  I know he'll be at the river side.

      I ran up to the riverside, still in my gown.  The sun was setting, and I had my fingers crossed I'd see him there.  Sadly, I didn't see him there.  I sat down in disappointment.  I really hoped I'd get to see him.  "Figured I'd see you here." A familiar voice said....