6. Christmas Break

Author note- I made up the character Suzume.   Also, I made up when it's Raichi's birthday since it doesn't say in the aikatsu wikia.  So I've decided to make it January 6th

Suzukawa Naoto's point of View.

       Hoshimiya ran into my classroom like a child on christmas.  "Is there something you need?" I ask. "No, I'm just really excited to share something."  She said.  "Alright, share it then get going." I said leaning back in my chair.  "I'm making my own premium rare cards" She said excitedly.  I looked at the clock and realized she had a photo shoot in 5 minutes.  "Hey, aren't you late for your photoshoot?"  I asking lifting a brow.  "WHAT!?!?, I gotta go"  She yelled running off to her bus.

Hoshimiya Ichigo's point of View

      I've just came back from my day and now I'm meeting up with my friends.  Me, Ran, Aoi, Otome, Sakura, Akari, Sumire, Kaede, Yurika, Madoka, Rin, and Hinaki to arrange a school play.  Then I spotted Suzukawa.  "Suzukawa sensei" I yelled from across the hallway.  "What is it?"  He asked.  I didn't have anything paticular to talk about, I just like talking to him.  Wait a second, maybe he can help with the play!! "I was just wondering if you wanted to help arrange a school play me and my friends were planning"  I said bubbly as always.  "U-um..sure?"  He said.  "I just had an idea that since Johnny Sensei was the main character of our play,  I was thinking maybe you can imitate him?"  I asked.  I had no idea what I was saying.  I just spat out whatever came to mind.  "I don't think I'm the right kind of guy for that"  He said lifting his glasses.  "Well you do hang out with him a lot"  I said.  "Alright, I'm only doing this because you insist."  Suzukawa sensei said.

       "Suzukawa Sensei!! Are you here to help plan our play?"  Aoi asked.  He nodded.  "So our story is about Johnny sensei trying to wipe his name off the naughty list!!"  Sumire Chan said.   I handed Suzukawa sensei the script.  "Johnny cries in this script..." He said.  "Have you not seen him cry before?"  I ask.   Suzukawa Sensei shook his head.  "This one time my little brother, Raichi wore my clothes to get into this school"  I said.  "I know, I helped him escape the guards, but how is this related to the play or Johnny crying?"  Suzukawa asked.  "Well...Johnny Sensei found him and told him to leave, so Raichi caught us blindsided with a sob story.  Then Johnny Sensei burst out crying and let him attend school with us for the day."  I continued.  "Wasn't he there to return something you forgot? and I thought I told him to leave right away once he did." Suzukawa said.  "He went there because he wanted chocolate from Aoi."  I said.  "He really does take after you doesn't he?"  Suzukawa asked.  "Well...he kinda is my little brother"  I said.  "Back on subject, I'm not the type to cry easily"  He said staring down at me with piercing yellow eyes.  "Johnny sensei kinda cries like um..." I started to imitate Johnny sensei's cry.  "I'll try to imitate that, don't expect me to be good at it though."  Suzukawa said.  "I have one question, how old are you?  I thought you were 20 years old or something."  Aoi chan said.  I thought he was 17!!  "I'm currently 20 years old turning 21"  He said.  "Isn't that a bit young to be a teacher?"  Akari chan asked.  "This isn't a regular academic school"  He stated.  "To be honest, if you weren't my homeroom teacher, I'd have thought you were 16" Madoka said.  "Can we get back on topic?"  He asked.  "So...in this story, the conclusion is that it's all just a prank?"  Ran asked.  Otome chan nodded.

       It's currently Christmas on winter break.  My dad was finally coming home for Christmas!!  I can't wait to see him again!!  "Onee Chan!!" Raichi said running into the kitchen.   As always, he woke up early to open presents.  When we were opening presents, Raichi opened the present I got him first.
       "Rare pics of Aoi-Neesan? You rock Ichigo!!" Raichi said.  "Thats not all"  I said standing up.  "I wonder what Ichigo got him."  Dad said while I ran upstairs to grab his present.  I came back downstairs holding a skateboard.  "Wow, sis you're the best" Raichi exclaimed.  "How much did it cost?" Mama said.  "Only 20,000 yen"  I said with pride.  "I should've said this in advance, but I invited my sister over to our christmas party."  Dad said.  "Eh? You mean your sister Suzume?"  Mama asked.  Dad nodded.  "Honey, you know Suzume and I never get along.  Imagine the lecture we'll recieve for letting Ichigo become an idol.  You know her opinion on idols."  She said.  "Why haven't I met aunt Suzume before?"  Raichi asked.  "You have, but you were very little at the time.  I gave her the responsibilities to babysit you and Ichigo. When I went to pick you up, I heard her yelling at Ichigo and calling her useless because she tripped and spilled tea all over the floor.  She was so mad even though nothing was broken.  She said Ichigo was misbehaving."  Dad said.  "I don't remember that...how old was I?" I asked.  "I think you were about seven at the time."  Mama said.   "So eleven years ago? since I'm turning 18." I said.  "You're not 18 yet kiddo."  Dad said.  "I'm turning 15"  Raichi said like he was suddenly an adult.  "You'll always be my baby brother, no matter how old you get."  I said tousling his hair.  "Aww...I really wanted to be a big boy."  Raichi said disappointed.  I pulled out all the other rare pics of Aoi that I had and gave them to Raichi.  "Now onto my gift" Dad said.