20. True or False?

The latest article of Idol Freak Daily was as bad as I expected.  Akari was getting blame.  I've thought about all day, and I feel bad.  At dinner in the cafeteria, I decided to sit next to her.  She sat alone, with tears streaming down her cheeks.  "Feeling okay?"  I asked.  "You know I'm not."  She said.  "Yeah....I guess that was a dumb question." I said starting to feel bad myself.  "Did you see how many fans I've lost? You're the only friend talking to me.  I lost the rest....Juri, Madoka, Rin, Sumire, Hinaki, Risa, Nono, and Yuu-Chan."  She cried.  "Didn't you try to explain?"  I asked.  "None of them wanted to hear me out."  She said silently letting tears roll down her cheeks.  I don't know how to cheer her up in this situation.  I might need help from Naoto.  He always makes me happy.  Only, it can be different for Akari-Chan.  Then it dawned on me, maybe I should get her friends to hear her out.  "I'll be right back."  I said standing up.  She nodded without looking up.  I looked around the cafeteria for Sumire and Hinaki.  Then I spotted Madoka talking to Naoto.  Since Akari mention Madoka was one of her friends, I went to her first.  "Hey, Madoka-Chan!!"  I said walking up to them.  "Hoshimiya-Senpai!!"  She said looking at me.  "Do you want to sit with me?"  I asked.  "Okay!! Later Suzukawa-Sensei."  Madoka said walking with me.  "I wanted to tell you something."  I said looking at her.  "Whats that?"  She asked.  "The latest scandal about Akari-chan is all spun around.  She's actually innocent."  I said.  "I actually figured it was, I decided I'd just leave her alone, in case she didn't want me to bring it up."  She said.  "Do you know where the others are?"  I asked.  "Well...none of us believe Akari would do that....so they're all spying on him."  She said.  "Nonocchi and Risappe too?" I asked.  Madoka nodded.  "Suzukawa-Sensei caught on and we'd all be in big trouble if he figured it out."  She said.  "Wouldn't you be in just as much trouble if any of the other teachers found out?"  I asked.  "Yes, but unlike all the rest, Suzukawa-Sensei can outsmart you easily.  I could easily fool anyone else."  She said as we approached our table.  "Is that what you and Nao-Suzukawa-Sensei were talking about?"  I asked.  "Yeah...."  She answered looking down.  "Why would you be in so much trouble?"  I asked.  "Because, we didn't get permission to leave school grounds, and we're skipping school.  Well...other than me.  I have to stay here and keep my homeroom teacher from finding us out."  She said.  "Why would you guys spy on Mister S though?"  I asked.  "So we could write a scandal about him"  She said as we sat down.  "Wait, whats the plan?"  Akari asked.  "Well...since none of us believed Mister S, we decided I'd keep our biggest threat distracted while the others spy on the other threat...the one with a beard."  Madoka said.  "Who's our big threat here?"  Akari asked.  "Suzukawa-sensei.  Unlike Johnny-Sensei, and the others, he isn't fooled easily, he also figures things out easily.  As if he can read minds.  It gets worse, he has zero tolerants when he's angry.  They say he has the temper from hell.  If He found us out, we'd be cleaning the school grounds for weeks.  He'll make us suffer the dirty and disgusting agony he felt.  He can be so scary sometimes...." Madoka said.  "He can't be that bad can he? I'm sure he might scold you, but I don't think he'd make you do his former job."  I said.  "That's right, I've decided on something better."  Naoto said.  We turned around to see him with his hands on his hips.  "You miss out on such a good education when you skip school."  He added.  Busted.....