1. Horror Movies For Ichigo

(Naoto's Point of View)

       Me and my band were watching movies today. This movie was The Vamkatsu movie. I figured that was Toudou Yurika's thing, so I was surprised Akari got the spotlight.  Apparently even Kanzaki Mizuki was a vampire. (Movie from: Aikatsu! Episode 122)
       "Hey Naoto, looks like your friend is a vampire" King said nudging me. I rolled my eyes.  These guys can make the most terrible jokes sometimes.  
       "Has your friend sucked your blood yet?" Shurato asked in a taunting voice. 
       "Shut up, it's just a movie".  I yelled. 
       "Dude, can't you take a joke?" Hiro said. 
       "Guys, check your kirakratter" King said. I looked at my phone.  King tweeted. 
        "You can't compare apples and oranges but what about cupcakes and pickles?" 
       "Pickles are better" I said turning off my phone. 
       "I'm comparing you and that blonde chick." He said.  I rolled my eyes. 
         "Eh....I'd rather you don't compare me with Hoshimiya" I said.  
       "Check your kirakratter again"  King said texting on his phone. I sighed and checked my phone again.  This time it said "Going to a bento shop before watching a horror movie". 
        "Since when are we going to a bento shop? I have a whole series of the grudge right here" Hiro said holding up movies. 
        "Since now" King said.  I sighed.  I'm not in the mood for bento right now to be honest.

       When we were at the bento shop it seamed like the average bento shop. Atleast until I saw Hoshimiya working there. 
     "Isn't that your friend?" Hiro said nudging me. 
     "Mhm" I nodded.
     "Suzukawa-san" Hoshimiya called waving at me.
     "What is it, Hoshimiya?" I asked sounding as bored as possible. 
        "What would you like to order?" She asked with a smile. 
        "4 Seaweed bentos" I said.
       "I bet Naoto chan would like it if you put the spiciest sauce you have in his." Shurato said with a wink.
      "Shut up" I yelled.
       "Nao chan loves hot sauce, it makes him sing better" Shurato added.
        "They're just bugging me" I said justifying. 
        "I hope watching the grudge wouldn't drive you hot crazy?" Hiro said holding up up his dvd's.
       "I never said it would" I said.  "Are you watching those tonight?"  Hoshimiya said.

       "Yep"

       "Can I join you? I mean-I've always wanted to watch a scary movie, but at the academy I'm too busy and at home I don't want to scare my little brother.  You don't have to say yes though."

        "Yep" Hiro said nodding. 
       "I don't think you'd like these movies"  I said. 
       "Please" she said giving us puppy dog eyes. 
       "You're better off with some of those girl movies" I said in a tired voice. 
       "But I really wanna watch a scary horror movie"  She said with the saddest voice she can come up with. 
        "Of coarse you can come with us.  Don't cry though"  Hiro said. 
        "Are you kidding me? Ichigo can't handle horror.  She's not the type of girl who can handle gore or scary movies!" I yelled in an angry manner. 
        "Lighten up dude, it's just a movie" Shurato said nudging me. 
        "Fine..." I said rolling my eyes.