Even More Surprises...Oh Fun...

WELCOME TO A NEW CHAPTER OF MY BOOK :D YAY OVER 1,000 READS! :D -hugs you all-

Love you all so much ;3

Music in sidebar ;D

Happy reading ;3

_______________________________

 Opening my eyes, and closing them yet again because of the bright lights, I feel someones warm arms around my waist, our bodies laying on a bed in some room. I groggily squint my eyes to the light, looking over my shoulder to see Ashley watching me peacefully. I smile and cuddle into his embrace, feeling something feathery tickle my nose.

 I open my eyes wide, staring at the black feathers of my wings. I squeak out and jump up, earning a laugh from Ashley as I look over my shoulders, staring at the midnight black wings with awe. I forgot about these...and...does this mean I know what my power is?

 I think back, remembering Ashley said something about Healing and Fire before I passed out. Does that mean I've gotten my powers, and why in the hell do I have two? Jinxx did say it was rare...

"Ashley, what happened?" I ask, gripping onto his hand and inching my way closer to his sitting frame. He sighs, still smiling, and pulls me into a tight hug.

 "A demon attacked us, and you got your powers. Healing, that was the light you saw coming from your hands. It's like a second nature to you now, it comes and goes with your thoughts. If needed to heal someone, or something, just think it. You also got Fire, your black wings do start to burn up when your angry or frustrated, but it's easily dismissible. You can also control fire and create it with your hands, just think hard about it and it should happen."

  I stare at him in awe, looking back to the wings over my shoulders and fluttering them lightly. Smiling, I quickly turn around and kiss Ashley on the lips. He's surprised by the gesture, but kisses back nonetheless, placing a hand on the back of my neck and pulling me closer.

 I smile onto his lips, pulling back and taking his hands in mine. I trace all the crinkles and lines running along his fingers, down to his palm.

 "So, are the wings here to stay or what do I do with them?" I ask, feeling them knock into the bedside table and knock a few things over.

 "Think. Just think about them going back into your back, and that should do it."

 "Will it hurt..."

 "Not while I'm here. Go on, try it. I'll be here the whole time."

 I nod silently, closing my eyes and tightening my grip on his hands. Thinking, and imagining the black feathers flowing into my back, I feel a burning pain run sharpy through my shoulder blades. I wince out in pain, clinging onto Ashley for dear life as I continue imagining the image in my head. Soon, the pain dies down, and I no longer feel the rather large wings knocking into anything anymore.

 I open my eyes, looking into Ashley's eyes as a small gasp escapes his lips. His hands travel up to my face, brushing against my cheeks lightly before he plants a kiss on my forehead.

 "What, did I do it right?" I ask, fearful something went wrong.

 "Yes, you did it perfect. Blue eyes...your back!" he laughs happily, turning my head so I look into the mirror on the other side of the room. My old cerulean blue eyes are back, the wings gone even though small red lines are apparent on my bare back. I notice my skin is back to it's rich ivory color, and my face looks as if I actually slept.

 How long have I been asleep anyway?

 "About two days, Angel." Ashley adds in, reading my mind again. I roll my eyes and cuddle into him, until the burning in my throat fades back into exsitance and I hiss out in pain. Ashley reads my mind again, disappearing out of the room only to return with CC, who's head is bandaged up, and a few blood packets.

 "Blue eyes! Your awake!" CC says chirpily, as Ashley hands me the blood packets. He holds my hair back as I see my vision turn grey again, only seeing the crimson color of the blood as I feel my fangs pop out of my gums, sinking them into the plastic and gulping the sticky sweet liquid down.

 I quickly finish the two packets, tossing the emptied plastic to the floor before feeling the burning disappear from my throat. Smiling, I lean into Ashley as CC hugs me quickly, his eyes flashing red for a moment before going back to normal.

 "Welcome back Blue eyes."

 I nod happily. It's good to be back.