Blood Lust

THIS DEDICATION IS TO THE AWESOME PERSON WHO MADE THE COVER! GO CHECK HER OUT, SHE HAS SOME AWESOME SHIT!

 Music is in sidebar!

Happy reading, my dear vampires, wiccans, necromancers and halflings! ^^

_____________________________

 The pain finally left my body, and I was able to sit up once again. The red sheets covered my naked body, and a small bit of morning sunlight shines through the window, illuminating my face in the warm light.

 I had dosed off due to the pain I had earlier, and Ashley wasn't in the room. He must've gone out to do something. I slowly stand up, stretching my aching back muscles and slipping on my black boxers and Ashley's black button up shirt he had been wearing last night.

 It smells like him, chocolate, with a little bit of beer etched into it. Perfect. Everything feels great, well, maybe not the pain that had burned through me earlier, but now everything seems like a dream.

 I'm afraid to wake up and find out it is. In fact if this is a dream, then I don't want to wake up...

 I made my way out of the room, into the kitchen. It smells like someone made breakfast, but no noise emitted from it, so I guess Ash made me breakfast for when I woke up. I walk over to the small table, seeing fried eggs and bacon. A small folded note was pressed against the plate. I picked it up as I sat down, reading its contents.

 "Went to go run a few errands. The boys should be here later, they want to explain a few rules of the 'supernatural' to you.

 Eat, you'll need it. ~Ashxx"

I smiled to myself. He was quite the perfectionist wasn't he? I ate one of the eggs and a few strips of bacon, before setting the plate in the microwave for later. I still smell like sex, so I decide to jump into the shower for whenever the boys get here.

 I wash myself off, scrubbing and splattering water around the small room. The steam from the hot water clouds p the glass door, making everything look smokey and clouded over. I finish and change into a black, long sleeved shirt, some black ripped skinny jeans, combat boots and a small leather jacket, the jacket ending its length around the middle of my stomach.

 I feel cold a lot, okay? Don't blame me for wearing so much long sleeved stuff! Not that I mind the cold.

 I look into the mirror. My eyes still had dark circles around them, looks like I didn't sleep for very long after all. I put on a little concealer, making the darkness fade quite a bit. Next, eyeliner and a bit of black eyeshadow.

 After I finish that, I blow dry and straighten my hair out. Teasing it quickly, adding a small amount of hairspray, and done! Walking out of the bathroom, I sit on the couch, waiting for Ashley and the guys to get here. I eventually get bored and pick up my notebook, writing down a few lyrics here and there, but mostly sketching out a few things.

 At first I was trying to draw a rose, but then it turned into a rose bush. Just in close view. I shaded and got tired of the quiet, so I stuffed my headphones in my ears, letting All Around Me by Flyleaf play through my head.

 I begin to start singing it gently into the air, as I try to get this one petal shaded right.

 "I can feel you, all around me,

 Thickening the air I'm breathing

 Holding onto what I'm feeling,

 Savoring this heart that's healing"