Pure Blood

Hello, I'm BAACCKK

and with more smexy vampire fanfiction smut for ya Oh, did I just say 'smutt' maybe i did, but maybe i might not go that far....

sorry for being confusing, i'm contemplating weather or not to write some smexyness in this chapter or not...

Music is in SIDEBAR!

 Happy reading meh halflings.....muhahahahaHA!

_________________________________________

 Ashley cocks his eye brow at my small Twilight quote for a second, him being to only one who got the small 'joke'. He shakes his head just a small bit later, clearing his throat and opening his mouth to speak.

 "Well, almost all of those things humans think about Vampires are not true, as the whole 'burn in the sunlight' thing and the garlic allergy are all lies. We quite actually like garlic a lot more when we get turned, but it's just a small side effect of the transformation, it wears off after time." he finishes, looking over at me before continuing on.

 "We do however, have our eyes change color when we feed. Usually their a reddish color, but yours..." he trails off, grasping my hand and leading me toward the bathroom mirror. I look at the person who's eyes I do not recognize. Instead of their magnificent azure blue, they were a shining silver. I pressed my fingertips to the sides of my face, running them down slowly. My skin was even more paler than usual, and I looked like I had almost gotten hit by a train.

 My eyes show signs of a sleeping disorder, and my fangs poke out above all my teeth, only noticeable because my mouth is hanging open like I just saw someone get murdered. They look a small bit like a kittens front teeth, ones that also look like fangs as well.

 Well, this transformation shook the hell out of me. I honestly am not going to lie, I looked like I literally just died and came back a slightly different person.

 Because in reality, I just did.

 I glance into Ashley's eye, double taking a second look at the mirror before turning away from it completely.

 "Will I look like a train wreck forever?" I ask, slightly pouting as I grip Ashley's hand in mine. He smiles back at me, ruffling my hair slightly before answering.

 "No, kitten, you won't. Eventually your eyes will turn back into their normal blue color, about two weeks or so. But when you feed your eyes will change back into this silver color. It's only temporary because your a newborn vampire." I nod my head for him to continue.

 "You'll be a small bit moody, but that's because your recently changed. You'll need a bit more blood later today to deal with the changes from your human form to your new one. We also have to wait and see what power you've been gifted with!" he says, hugging me closely.

 Power? What power?

 Jinxx's eyes flash yellow, him seeing the confusion in my face. His mouth opens to explain.

 "All vampires who are turned by a pure blood, a vampire who was born into the life, each get a special ability when they get transformed. Many vampires get the power their turner has, but other get a rare and sometimes extremely helpful one. It's also been recorded that few turned vampires have gotten two or three different powers through their lifetime." he explains, his eyes going a shade of bright jade green for a moment before returning back to the mystical yellow.

 "Okay..." I say, trailing off for effect, " how do I know what power I have?" I ask, looking at everyone in the room for a answer. Nobody respond, they all just look at each other and turn back to me with a blank face.

 "What? What is it?" I ask, biting my lip slightly and gripping Ashley's hand more than necessary.

 Ashley turns to me and looks into my now silver colored eyes.

 " Usually, you find out your powers on your own, but sometimes..." he trails off, looking away and hinting a sad glint in his eye. I hold his face with my free hand, turning it towards me.

 "What? What happens when you don't find it naturally?" I ask, fear rising in my throat and filling my eyes with a eerie despair.

 He stares at the ground, his own eyes showing despair.

 "Sometimes, only rarely, the vampire has no power. It's extremely rare, but makes it difficult to remain a vampire."

 "How so?"

 "By not having a power, the vampire blood within starts to take over the mind of the vampire. It makes him or her crave blood more, begin to see mirages of death and gore, and eventually drive them to become insane..." Ashley end it, holding my face in his hands and closing his eyes. CC stands up, walking over and talking in a low voice.

 "The power you are gifted with is based purely on the soul of the vampire. Sometimes bad people are turned, and they receive no power because of their actions they've had in the past that has caused them to turn dark at heart...the vampire blood sees this as the power, and gives them no power in return, which makes the vampire blood within them want more of the so called 'power'. It takes over and the vampire goes into a killing spree, drinking from anyone and everyone in it's path, even fellow supernaturals..."

 I stare at the ground in shock. Even if you get turned, it can backfire this badly? I shouldn't have to worry, I'm not a bad person at heart. I've always done whats right, so why are they all looking at me like I'm a walking fish for god's sake!?

 "What does this have to do with me? If it's only for the bad vampires, why are you all so worked up about it?" I ask, almost wishing nobody answered me.

 Lynn turned from her quiet place against the chair and looked up at me.

 "Because we believe that you had a power as a human, and we worry that the vampire blood within sees that as the vampire power. The blood with attack your body and kill you off slowly...a painful death to succome too."

 I look back at them all, wondering only one thing.

 What is this power they think I have!?

 Ashley read my mind, I don't know how I know or feel it, but it feels like someone's snooping around my thoughts.

 He turns me to him, his hands never leaving my slightly shaking body.

 "We think you were a Dream Caster, one who has dreams that turn into reality. You never knew about it as a human, but you've always had it in you. You never remembered the dreams, but always seemed like you've been in the scenario before. Right?" I slowly nod my head, remembering countless times I've felt that I'd seen or heard this specific conversation or scene somewhere else.

 " So, what your saying is, my dreams are of the future, and now that I'm a vampire, it could possibly kill me?" I say, looking to see Ashes eyes flash dark red for a moments notice. I remember my eyes are silver, not red like his are when they flash it. I notice CC's eyes flash the same color of red as well....

 Does that mean, my eye color and power are related? Does that mean I'm going to die for something I can't control?

 This day can't get any worse, can it?