What do you mean, Vampire?

Ahh, the sweet, sweet typing of another chapter, with more suspense, and even a surprise character..hmmm...interesting

Music in sidebar!

;D Shout out to Shi! His page is the dedication above, go check him out! ;D

Happy reading!

____________________________________

 I dial Jinxx's number, placing the phone to my ear and letting it ring.

 beep...beep...beep...

 Come on, pick up!

 beep...beep...click

 "Hello?" A almost slightly annoyed voice rings through the silence.

 "Jinxx, I have to ask you something..." I say halfheartedly.

 "Andy? What happened that Ashley had to pick up your phone earlier?"

 "I caught Juliet cheating on me last night..."

 "Sorry man, that's rough..." he trailed off as we both fell into silence.

 But I didn't call for consoling, I called for answers.

 "What did Ash mean earlier by 'suck him dry'?" I ask hurriedly, a little bit of my tiredness showing through my words.

 "I think Ash will have to tell you about that...It's hard for me to explain." he says in a slight panicked tone.

 "Jinxx, I want to know. Ashley would try to put it off as long as possible, and by the way I sound at the moment, I'm too tired for games." I lean back into my couch, sighing aimlessly.

 "He'll be back later, let him explain it. It would be better if he did it himself." he quietly answered. I give up. I'll let Ash do the talking for now.

 "Thanks for helping at least..." I say, and before he can do anything else, I hang up on him and toss the phone onto the table.

 I sit there, confused and tired, curled into a ball for about a hour or so. The door opens up and I look over the back of the couch, seeing Ashley walk in with a black duffel bag slung over his shoulder.

 "Ash..." I say, a bit more tired than I needed to. He gives me a small smile and set the bag down on the floor next to me.

 "Hey, Jinxx called. You heard all that earlier, didn't you?" he asks, looking into my eyes. The red spark in his is gone, and chocolate brown irises stare back into me.

 "What did you mean...when you said 'suck him dry'?" I ask, too tired to show any fear of him. He was my best friend, we shouldn't have to keep secrets from each other, but as always, we do. Nobody knows about my Insomnia, so that counts right?

 He sighs and wraps his arms around me. I let my own hang freely by my side, until I feel myself wrap around his waist. He feels so comfortable, but I'm still waiting for his answer, not for him to sit down and be my pillow.

 He lifts my face up by my chin, looking back into my eyes.

 "It's hard to explain, but don't hate me for it? Please?..." I hear him trail off.

 "Ashley Purdy, why would I hate you? Just tell me already! It's killing me not knowing..." I say, staring back into his eyes.

 "Andy...I'm a Vampire." and with that, he held my face close and kissed me on the lips. Electricity sparked and my body screamed for more. His tongue glided across my bottom lip for entry, and I hazily pulled back before anything more happens.