Chapter 30 - Los Angeles

Authors Message: Sorry for the late update guy! Honestly so sorry. I have been so busy lately, with school and work. It's been stressful as crap! But I am happy to be updating for you guys while I have time! Enjoy! Don't forget to vote/comment and or share!

Hayden's POV

The vibe of Los Angeles is totally different from what Miami was like. The people act differently, the traffic is more dreadful and things are more expensive. Besides people dress differently. I needed to get away, I guess this is far enough. Then again, I said that about Miami and it was not.

It's been two whole months since I last seen Travis. I always keep wondering if he has thought about me, missed me just a little. But I highly doubt that. I mean, it has been three months and I have no idea if he even tried to find me. Although, do I really want to be found? I have made sure that I wasn't by staying out of sight.

Yet, I still have a feeling that I want to be founded. Travis makes me happy, he makes me complete. But I just had to get away. I had to run, get away from the problem that I have. Troyan is the problem. He always seems to find me where ever I go.

I am never hidden, I am always in the light.

And that is what sucks.

No matter how far, or how hard I try to not be founded, I am always founded. Even when I don't want to be.

"Hayden! Quit day dreaming! We got customers!" My boss shouted at me. I rolled my eyes dramatically and nodded.

I hate my boss. He is nothing but a fucking ass. Working at a high end restaurant that pays shit really sucks.

I kicked off the wall and wrapped my apron around my waist, and walking towards the door that leads out towards the tables.

"Hey, Hayden!" Someone grabbed my arm, making turn back and look at them, slapping away their hand.

"What do you want, Chad?" I asked.

"You never called me like I asked you too." He pointed out the obvious.

"Wow, i am shocked that you know the obvious." I chuckled.

He raised an eyebrow and sighed.

"I like you Hayden, but I guess you do not."

Don't get me wrong, Chad is really freaking gorgeous, funny, sweet, and adorable but I am still in love with Travis. I will always be in love with him.

"I'm sorry Chad, I can't. You'll find someone better." I smiled.

He smiled back and nodded.

I nodded back at him and turned around, walking towards the tables I had to wait on. I looked down, grabbing a note pad from my apron and stopping at the table.

"What can I get you guys?" I asked and looked up.

The elderly lady continued looking at her menu, along with a younger guy.

"Let me get one of your expensive wines to start off and a salad." She demanded.

I nodded and turned towards the guy.

"I want the same." He said and looked up at me, handing me the menu and smiling.

To be honest, he is beautiful. Stunning. I smiled back and took the woman's menu, turning back to walk back towards the double doors.

I looked down and slid my note pad into my pocket, running into someone in the process and falling straight on my ass, hitting the back of my head on the marble floor.

I groaned loudly in pain.

"Hayden?" I heard the voice that I been waiting to hear.

I opened my eyes to see Travis towering over me.

My eyes widen in shock. I got up instantly.

"Hi..." I said nervously.

His eyes lit up like the fourth of July. He opened up his arms and pulled me close to my body. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around him, taking in his scent that I missed so much.

"I have been looking everywhere for you. I have not stopped looking," He told me. Tears started to fill my eyes. I tried my best holding them back best as possible.

"I am sorry, I couldn't stay there. I couldn't tell you and so on. I am sorry about everything." I sobbed silently.

I felt him let go of me, him cupping my face and looking me in the eyes.

"I should have known something was wrong. But I have not stopped looking for you. You are my everything," He said before crashing his lips with mine. I moaned instantly, missing his lips on mine.

"I knew there was a reason for this meeting here," He whispered.

Authors Message: THAT IS A CUT! Woooo! We finished! I know, I'm sorry. This is the last chapter :( I am happy that you guys stayed on this long journey with me. We have been through alot in this story, from sadness, anger, jealously and so on. But most importantly love. So thank you guys! I love you!