Chapter 19 - A little twist in the world

Authors message: WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. If you do NOT like this then you may skip. (But if I was you I would read this and wait until the end of the chapter.) (: don't forget to vote/comment and or share!

Travis's POV

"I love you so much" I told Hayden who was holding onto my waist so I wouldn't leave to go to work. He was like a little kid that didn't want his daddy to leave.

"Please don't leave, sir" he whispered seductively. He knows how much that word makes me lose control and he uses it as his advantage.

It's been two full weeks since everything took place and everything has been going perfectly.

"Sorry pet, but I got loads of paper work to do. You can come with if you like." I offered. He pouted and let good me, walking out of the foyer. I noticed he swayed his butt back and forth, tempting me with all he has.

"You better get ya' sexy ass back here" I demanded in a dominant tone. He stopped and looked back at me, giving me a evil smirk.

Hayden's smirk grew as he slipped off his shirt, tossing it to the ground. A huge lump formed in my throat, licking my lips in the process and eyeing his body.

"You are not doing this right now." I pointed at him.

He ignored me and roamed his hands over his body, reaching the waist line of his pants. He instantly pulled them down, along with his boxers.

I started at his body in complete and pure hunger.

"Show me what you like, Sir" he smirked.

"Fuck," I gave up and dropped my bag, rushing over to him. I picked him up, slamming him against the wall and sending a moan from his mouth. My hands cupped his ass as he wrapped his legs around my waist, making his body jolt in surprise.

"You make me want to do so many dirty things to your sexy ass," I purred in his ear. His body shivered, sending a smirk to my face.

"Show me what you got," he whispered back, nibbling on my ear. A mainly moan escaped my lips, sending a smirk on Hayden's face. He is feeling awfully brave this morning.

I growled and walked into my office, slamming my door. I put Hayden down and he stood before my eyes. I licked my lips and studied at the masterpiece that God has gifted me.

"Bend over the desk" I demanded. He nodded and did as I said. He walked over to my desk, bending over so his ass is sticking out.

I walked over and roamed his body with my hands, sending a little gasp and moan from Hayden.

"Your are so beautiful," I whispered into his ear and began to place kisses down his back until I reached his perfectly rounded ass.

"You have such a nice ass, pet" I said seductively.

I leaned up and unbuttoned my dress shirt, tossing it over on the chair and then slid down my pants. I leaned back down and grinded my lower half on his bottom.

"Please," a beg for my pleasure escaped Hayden's mouth. I smiled and leaned up gripping onto Hayden's waist and shoving into him instantly. An eruption of screams and moans escaped his lips.

"Oh fuck!" Hayden screamed and gripped onto the desk.

"God you are so tight," I moaned as I continued to thrust into him as hard and fast as I could.

"Whisper my name," I demanded. I leaned down and began to nibble on Hayden's ear lobe, making a moan escape his lips.

"Travis," he moaned my name. That sent me over the edge as I heard his name roll off of his tongue. It was like complete ecstasy to me. There was so much passion and lust that was laced in my name as he said it, it made my heart skip a beat.

I surely love this boy.

After I began to pump Hayden, we both went over the edge as we came together. One thing for sure, love making never gets boring with this one.

I pulled out and lifted Hayden up from my desk and made him sit on the edge. His legs spreader apart as I made my way in between and placed my lips on his.

"I love you so much, beautiful." I told him. He blushed and said, "I love you more."

There was a knock on the door, interrupting me from my thoughts. I groaned and wondered who could be here right now.

I yelled one minute before slipping on my clothes as Hayden did the same. I made sure he was fully dressed before opening my office door.

"Sir," Smith nodded and his eyes looked behind me. "Hayden," he added.

I snapped my fingers in annoyance and told Hayden to go clean up. He did as I said and pushed passed is. I couldn't help but look at his ass as he walked by. It's just so rounded and perfectly shaped. I'm so glad that his ass is mine.

"Sir, I have important information that involves Hayden." Smith told me. I looked in his eyes and raised an eyebrow. I stepped aside and let him in, wondering what he has.

"What is it?" I asked as I sat down at my desk. Memories of what just happened on this desk flashes back in my mind, making me blush and smile.

"I found Hayden's biological parents and I'm his brother."