Chapter 9 - Night Love

Authors Message: This chapter contains BoyxBoy action. If you do not like that type of thing, then you are welcome to skip this chapter. (Picture above is what I imagined Travis's master bedroom to look like)

Chapter 9

Night Love

Hayden's POV

I had my legs wrapped around Travis as he carried me up the stairs of his penthouse apartment and up to his, our, bedroom. Soon as we made it up to the room, the door slammed shut and he tossed me on the bed. I bounced up and back down and start giggling like a little schoolgirl that just flirted with a boy for the first time.

"Strip." Travis demanded. I didn't hesitate to take off all my clothes instantly, tossing them to the floor. I looked up at Travis and all his clothes were off already and his erection stood mighty tall. My eyes widen about how big it is.

"Like what you see, baby?" Travis asked with his dominant tone. I continued to stare at his erection and nodded instantly. I am basically drooling like an idiot.

Travis chuckled and made his way over to me and placed his lips on mine with so much hunger I thought my lips were going to bleed any second.

He started placing kisses along my jawline, and back up until he reached my ear lobe, gently biting down on it. Enough to send a moan out of my mouth. He started to kiss down my neck and instantly, found my weak spot that had me gasping and moaning. I felt his lips form into a grin and began to suck.

"Travis." I moaned out.

"Beg for me, pet." Travis demanded.

"Please, please, Travis." I begged.

"Please what?" He asked me. Fuck I hate how much he is teasing me right now.

"I need you, Sir." I told him, knowing that will get him to go instantly.

Travis stopped instantly, looking me into the eyes and giving me a shitty smirk. His eyes were a dark shade meaning his possessive dominant side has kicked in.

"Flip over and get on your hands and knees." Travis demanded.

I didn't hesitate to respond. I flipped over and did as I was told, sticking my butt up in the air and ready for him.

I felt his hands glide over my butt cheeks, making by breath hitch in my throat. He slapped my right cheek, then my left, making me yelp.

"Such a nice round ass you have, pet." Travis said, slapping my butt cheeks again. For some reason, this is turning me on to the extreme. Maybe I truly am a submissive. Or maybe Travis just has that impact on me.

Travis wrapped one of his arms around my waist and leaning down, kissing my neck once again. I felt his hardening erection grinding against my ass, making my temptation even more stronger. I stuck my butt up some more, making the friction of his shaft and my butt more pleasurable.

"Someone is eager." Travis chuckled slapping my butt cheeks. I yelped once again and bit down on my bottom lip.

He placed kisses down my spine, making my way to my butt and kissing each cheek and spreading them apart; kissing my entrance.

"Please fuck me, sir." I begged. This is the only thing that Travis cooperated with and I loved it, to be honest.

Without warning, Travis slammed into me, making me scream out to his name.

"Fuck you are so tight, pet." Travis moaned and slapped my right butt cheek, sending a yelp and a moan out of my mouth as he kept pounding into me, claiming me as his.

I felt his hand grip around my throbbing erection and began to pump as hard as he could. At this rate, I am going to climax at any second.

"Master!" I moaned out, remembering a word that was in the contract. He went faster and faster, taking a liking to what I just called him.

"Sir, Can..... I cum?" I breathed out, about to hit my climax.

"Not yet, pet." He told me. I was ready to explode and he knew that.

Tears filled my eyes and I tried to control the burning sation in the pit of my stomach. If he doesn't let me go, I am going to end up dying. I know that for a fact.

He pumped me harder, making it harder to breath and control myself.

"Now pet!" We both screamed out in pure ecstasy as we were sent over the edge. Our bodies jerked not once, twice, three times but four times before we collapsed onto the bed, him laying on top of me.

"That was incredible pet, good job." Travis panted.

"Thank you, Sir." I breathed out, closing my eyes and tried to control my breathing. If this is how this dominant thing is always going to work out, I am loving this more than expected.