Chapter 22 - Suicide

Authors Message: OH How happy I am for this update..... NO ONE IS GONNA DIE IN THIS CHAPTER SO TAKE A CHILL PILL PEOPLE!!!! But I did pass some hints for the next few chapters...... *Evil laughs* Ok, don't forget to vote/comment. And if you love this story enough I guess you could share. Okay, bye! I LOVE YOU ALL XOXO

Picture above is the house!

Hayden's POV

"Come on, Hayden. You promised Smith you would do this. So let's go." Travis demanded me. I stuck out my bottom lip and crossed my arms, shaking my head as I leaned against the foyer's doorway.

"I simply said I would do it. I did not promise anything. So technically I could just not go at all." I implied. Travis shot daggers over my way, making me gulp and look down in shame.

I felt his thumb lift up my face, making me look up into his dominant eyes. I pleaded that I would not get punished. "Why are you so scared of meeting your real parents, pet?" Travis asked me. I wanted to tell him so badly, but I couldn't. If he knew, then there would be a war out there. Worst then what there already is. I could see Travis going out there and killing Smith's parents. And I do not want that. Smith cares deeply for them, so this must stay silent.

"I am just nervous." I lied. Travis frowned and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest.

"I know that you are nervous, pet. But I will be right here with you. I will always be with you," He told me and let go soon as the elevator door opened. Smith stepped forward and I could tell he was stoked that I was meeting his, our parents. His facial expression was full of joy and happiness.

"You ready?" Smith asked me excitedly.

I groaned and gave him a little nod. Travis grabbed onto my hand and pulled me into the elevator. I honestly do not want to meet them what so ever. I am only doing this for Smith. If it was not for him, I would tell them to go fuck their selves. What parents would give their child away at birth and send them to sex slaves? I have always been a sex slave....

And I am afraid that is all I will ever be. I am used to being a sex slave. It's all I ever knew. It's all I am used to.

Soon as the elevator door opened we walked out and got in the car, driving off towards where Smith's parent's lived. It's funny how I keep saying 'his' parent's. By blood they are mine also, obviously. But by heart, they will never be my parents.

Travis asked me earlier today if Smith's parents aren't that bad as I hoped, I would see them more often and have a life with them. I just told him that I didn't know. Yet, I knew the answer. No. That is only because what they did. I am the type of person who holds grudges so easily and never let go. Because I will never forget.

Although, I would give everything for things to be different. But I know that is not the case. I know that this will never be the same. I know that I don't know them, but I know what they did. And they never can take that back. Some people say words hurt more then actions. Sometimes that is the case, but not this time. This time the action hurt more.

"We're here" I heard Smith say, snapping me from my deep thoughts. I looked out the window and seen a huge house in the suburbs of Miami. There is two palm trees just at the gate of the house, a black metal fence wrapping all around it. The house looked a bit Mediterranean style with all the architecture.

Is this what they sold me for?

We drove through the gate, parking next to a Mercedes Benz SUV. Everything I see that belongs to them is making me more and more angrier and upset.

Travis got out of the car and offered me his hand. I place my hand in his and got out of the car as well.

"You're being awfully quiet, pet." Travis whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

I looked over at him and gave him the nervous look. He frowned and gave me an assuring nod before we started to follow Smith up the steps. Before we even made it to the door, it slammed open revealing a lady with blonde hair and a man with light brown hair. They looked about 40 some if I am guessing right?

"Hayden?" The lady asked me. I felt the anger and tears rise to the surface. I fought them back and gave her a fake smile.

"Hi," I said shyly.

Her eyes lit up and wrapped me in a huge hug.

"I can't believe it's you!" She screamed and began to kiss my forehead, leaving evidence of red lipstick.

"Hi, Hayden." Said the man. I smiled again. He smiled back and wrapped his arms around the lady and I.

"He is so beautiful! We made this, honey!" She shouted once again in joy.

"Come inside, I prepared you guys a room." She smiled and walked back into the house along with her husband.

I looked over at Travis, Smith and back at the devils.

"A room?" I asked and stepped back. The lady and man looked at Smith and back at me.

"You didn't tell him that you guys were staying the night tonight?" the man asked.

Smith scratched at the back of his head and shrugged. "It sort of slipped my mind."

That lying piece of-

"I'll talk to him, guys. Just go inside and we will be there in a second." Travis told them. They all nodded and went inside. Travis then turned to me and cupped my face.

"I can't stay here. I can't." I pleaded. Tears began to fall from my eyes.

Travis wiped the tear away and said, "You can. I will be with you. I told you that I was not leaving you. Now am I right?"

I nodded hesitantly.

"I will hold you all night to protect you." He offered.

I blushed and nodded. "Okay."

He chuckled and placed his lips on mine. "You are mine, forever. I will stand with you when you are scared, happy or sad. I will always be here." He told me.

I blushed harder and smiled.

"I love you," I told him.

"Love you." He responded and placed one last kiss on my lips before we walked into the house.

I can already tell we're in a war, and we are about to walk into suicide.