Chapter 16 - One last kiss before you go

Authors message: I'm so happy that this story is coming along so well! And I'm so happy for little readers ❤️ this chapter is going to be full of sadness so grab your tissues my lovely babies. enjoy the chapter and let me know what you think in the comment box!!!

Chapter 16
One Last Kiss before you go

Travis's POV
"I'm a mafia leader also" I said with full regret. The color in Hayden's face changed from tan, to pure white like he just seen a ghost.

"Y-you're one also?" He chocked out on his tears, making me feel like total shit inside. I nodded hesitantly and looked down, not wanting to look at his hatred expression any longer.

A few minutes passed of complete silence until I heard Hayden get up from the bed and packing a bag. My heart was shattered instantly.

"Please don't go." I begged and got up grabbing the bag from him. Hayden let out a deep sigh of frustration and irritation that tears formed in my eyes.

"Travis give me my bag." He said with all the courage he had, making him week.

I can't let him go. I can't. I love him. I seriously love him and I can't loose someone that I feel is my soul mate. My forever...

I shook my head and said, "I can't, Hayden. I love you and I can't let you walk away from this."

He turned to me with his red eyes and tears falling down. I knew how hard this is for him but yet, I can't seem to let him go.

"Travis I just need sometime to think." Hayden cried out and snatched the bag from me. I swallowed the huge lump in my throat, taking a step back.

"At least take Smith with you." I offered. He instantly shook his head no and turned to me once again.

"I need time to process all of this by myself and alone." He told me while zipping up his bag.

"How long." I asked, pushing back the tears.

He shrugged and said, "I don't know. It may be a minute, days, weeks, months or even years. But if you love me like you said you do, you will let me walk out that door."

I felt like I was being stabbed in my heart over and over again and I couldn't do anything about it.

I walked over to him and cupped his face, wiping the tears away from his face.

"Travis, what are you doing?" He asked me painfully.

"One last kiss before you go," I said with desperation and eagerness.

He nodded and crashed his lips with mine. It wasn't our usual hunger and passionate kiss. It was full of love and sadness.

Our foreheads rested on each other, looking into each others eyes.

"I got to go." He told me and turned around, walking out of the bedroom and down the stairs. I followed after him and stood in the foyer, waiting for him to disappear from me, maybe for forever.

Soon as the elevator dinged he turned around and ran towards me, crashing his lips with mine once more. I wrapped my arms around him, holding him tight to my body as I tried my best to not shed any tears that I was holding back.

We finally pulled away and I watched as he went into that elevator, not even looking back.

As the elevator door closed I broke down. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I laid on the floor and held onto myself, sobbing and crying out for Hayden.

I can't believe I just let him go when I said I never would....