Chapter 18 - Bring Me Back

Hayden's POV

"Hayden"

"Blair" I responded, looking dumbfounded. She looked at with full disappointment, making me completely sadden.

"Why'd you run for, Hay?" She asked me. I sighed and looked around, looking for a place to sit. I gestured over to a booth from the restaurant that is attached to the gas station. She nodded at me and walked over, me following right behind her.

"So, are you going to answer my question or are you going to avoide it?" She asked me with a little bit of anger. I honestly don't know why she wants to know the reason for why I ran from Travis. To be honest, it's none of her buisness.

"Why didn't you ask Travis? I am sure he would have told you everything since you already know that I ran." She rolled her eyes at me and let out a annoyed sigh.

"Hayden, Travis didn't tell me anything. He won't even answer my calls so I assumed that you ran away." Blair pointed out. Travis hasn't answered Blair's calls? He always answer her. Why isn't he answering her?

"Did you go over to his place?" I asked with concern. She shook her had.

"I haven't. When Travis is upset, he seems to act out. There was this one time where his fiance was out shopping for the day in the city. She asked him if he would want to go with him out shopping, but his answer was, 'I am too busy with work. Take my card.'    Travis was always busy with work. He never cared about anyone but himself. And his fiance at some point. Travis thought of her like his first love. He loved her deeply. But then it all turned to hell that one day. This guy from some other mafia followed her that day. When she was walking back to her car, he shot her right in the head and left a note on her body saying, 'You will never forget me' With a red rose. That was his card. He always left a rose. Travis found out an hour later about what happened and went on a war page trying to find that guy. He never succeded until a few months ago. That was the first person Travis has ever killed with his own hands. He usualy had someone else do it. But not this time. He had to do it for himself. And I am affraid he is going to do something stupid trying to find you." Blair informed me.

Tears were forming from my eyes, making me look out the window and at the rain. I can't believe that happened to Travis. Travis is such a sweet guy, why would they do that to someone like him?

All these questions I have, seem to be unanswered. Does Travis really love me then? Is that why he didn't want me to leave? Why did I leave? Was I scared about what Travis may do like Troyan did? Or am I scared for what I may do?

I turned to Blair and said, "Do you think Travis really loves me?" She looked at me and smiled, giving me a nod.

"Travis has never loved anyone since his fiance. I knew from the moment he laid eyes on you when you came in asking for a job, that you are his anchor that he needs. I believe that you are his forever."  She told me, making my heart melt. I love Travis with everything I have. I do not want to lose him. Not now, not ever.

"Can you take me back to the penthouse?" I asked Blair. She nodded and stood up, offering me her hand. I gladly took her hand in mind as we made our way out to her car and back to the penthouse.

~~~~

I waited with annoyance for the elevator to open, tapping my foot lightly on the marble floor.  I just want to see Travis so badly. Even though it has been a few hours, it feels like years. Years without him that I never want to miss.

The door sudenly opened, making me sigh with relief. I stepped out and laid my bag down on the marble floor.

I spotted Travis walking down the stairs and began to say, "Blair, I swear if that is you-" He looked at me with so much lust in his eyes and happiness that it sent a smile on my face.

He came running down the stairs as I stood at the foyer. His body suddenly crashed with mine, making me giggle. His arms wrapped around my body protectively like he never wanted to let go again.

"Please tell me you'll never leave me again." He begged, hopingly that I would stay.

"I will never leave you." I said.

He let go and looked at me with passion. "I will never let you go"

He crashed his lips with mine, making the both of us moan from the contact. From this moment, I will do my everything to never leave again. He is my forever.