Chapter 2 - That Unforgettable Face

Authors Message: NEW CHAPTER!!!!! Picture above is Travis! Don't forget to vote!

Chapter 2

That unforgettable face

Travis (Mr. Carlson's) POV

Hayden..... God I can't get him out of my head. He had to be the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on. The way I seen him smile and laugh talking to Blair had my stomach doing jumps. That olive skin of his glowed like he was some person sent from heaven. His eyes shined bright when he looked right at me.

When he stuttered, I was head over heels for him. I was ready for him to be mine. Right then and there.

But something about him interested me. Something about him was off..... Hayden is full of suspense, and I am going to make it my duty to find out what he is really hiding. Something inside of me is pulling me to protect him. For some reason he needed to be protected and I am going to do just that.

"Someone is day dreaming about our new employe." I heard Blair's voice say from behind me.

I turned around in my chair, facing her.

"Blair, do me a favor and kindly fuck off. I have better things to do then you being in my office. Interrupting what I was doing, may I add." I said bluntly, without a care in the world.

She just rolled her eyes and decided to walk into my office anyways.

"So what do you think of him?" She asked me.

I looked back up to her and shrugged.

"Don't know what you are talking about, Blair. Now leave." I demanded, pointing towards the door.

She ignored my demand and crossed her left leg over her right.

"I seen the way you looked at him. The same way you used to look at....." She started to say but I interrupted her instantly.

"Blair for god sakes if you say her name I will kill you. And you know I will." I said in between my teeth.

She just sighed and got up, walking over to towards the door.

I just shook my head and looked back down at my desk, starting to type on the computer.

"If you feel something for him, you will protect him." She said, making me look back up at her but she was already gone.

She is right. I am going to have to protect this one.... Always watch out for him.

Hours passed and the club just opened, music is blasting louder then ever. I could barely hear it through my office, because of the sound proof walls, but if I could hear just a peep of it, then you know it's too loud.

I got up and walked out of the office, making my way to one of my workers.

"Hey, Katie. Do me a favor and have the DJ turn that down just a tad." I told her. She nodded and made her way over to the DJ table.

I turned around, trying to see if I could see Hayden anywhere. I need to see how he was doing for his first night. I spotted him over at the VIP section serving drinks and smiling away.

My stomach done flips to the sight of him smile. I love that sight so, so much. The way his dimples pop out just makes him look even cuter. I was about to walk over there when someone grabbed me by the arm.

I looked over and seen it was my main man, Smith. Also known as my driver.

He leaned down and whispered into my ear that he has something for me. I nodded and followed him as he lead the way to out behind the Club, in the alley.

Once I stepped out into the Alley, I seen the guy I have been after for four months. They finally found him.

I smiled and took off my blazer, button up, and putting on gloves before Smith hands me a gun with a silencer.

I stepped down the steps and smiled at him as my other two guys, Ronny and Tate has him by the arms, holding him down.

"Antonio, Antonio. It's a real pleasure to finally see you once again." I chuckled and shook my head.

He looked down at the ground, ignoring my presence.

I sighed and hit him over the head with the gun, making him groan in pain.

"You really thought you could get away with killing her? You should have known I would find you." I said, making him looking up at me.

"You see, there is this thing called watching your back..... I guess you didn't know what that expression meant, now did you?" I asked him.

He still ignored me, looking right up at me in the eyes.

"Answer me." I said coldly.

He just spat in my face, making me even more pist off.

I grunted and pointed the gun at his forehead.

"Any more last wishes, Antonio?" I asked.

I seen him gulp and shook his head no.

"Then so be it." I said before pulling the trigger.

I watched as his blood poured out of his head before handing Smith the gun and putting my button up and blazer back on.

I turned towards my other men and said, "Clean this up. Do not leave any sign of blood anywhere." I demanded and nodded at Smith before walking back in the club...

I am finally at peace. I finally caught that son of a bitch.... Now I only have one thing to worry about.

Hayden....