Chapter 6 - Crazy Horny Customers

Chapter 6

Crazy Horny customers

Hayden's POV

A remix of Demi Lovato's song, Cool For the Summer blasted through the speakers of the club, people dancing and grinding on each other, with drinks in their hands. I pushed through the crowd, lifting the tray of drinks above my head so no one would run into them as I walked by.

I have been here for a month already and things are going pretty great, I guess. Blair and I have gotten pretty close. Turns out Blair is Travis's sister. Well his adopted sister. His parents adopted her as a baby because they couldn't have more after Travis. They tried and tried but it never worked out.

As on the topic of Travis, things have been going pretty good with me and him. I can tell he really likes me. Just the way he acts around me like I am some golden prize that he values more then anything in the world. Travis and I cuddle every night. But we have not shared a kiss yet. I wondered why he never has kissed me. If he likes me so much, why hasn't he kissed me?

What if he really doesn't like me? What if he just wants to use me or he just sees me as a friend? To be honest, I am starting to fall for him and it's so hard because I don't know what to do. He act's like he likes me just the same but he is so hard to read.

Just tell me if you want me or not for Christ sakes!!!!

I sighed deeply and made my way to the VIP section, handing out the round of shots and back through the crowded dance floor of the club, full of horny drunks grinding on each other.

I walked back to the bar, setting the tray down and laid my head onto the bar. I groaned loudly, wishing this killer headache would go away. But it is so hard when music is blasting louder then ever.

"You ok?" Blair asked me, shouting over the music.

I looked up at her and nodded, clenching onto my hair.

"Just a headache. I will be fine." I smiled at her, letting her know that I will be ok.

I felt someone grab me by my waist, pulling my body against them. I already knew whom it was by the electricity shooting through my body as he touched me.

"Travis." I chuckled and leaned my head back against his chest, looking up at him. He looked down at me and smiled, with so much lust in his eyes

"If you have a headache, go lay down in my office." He offered.

I shook my head no instantly.

"I'm fine and pushed away from him taking the tray and walking back to the VIP section.

I hated when he did that. He would try to pity me and I don't like to be pitied. He also does this thing where he would try to take care of you. I do not like that because I know how to take care of myself. But he insist on doing everything for me so I wouldn't have to. I hate that so, so much. You don't even understand how much I hate that.

"Here is your drinks, anything else I can help you with tonight?" I asked the group of guys that were seated in front of me.

The one closest to my left looked over at me and smirked. I shivered in disgust and rolled my eyes. Why do they always do this?

"What are you doing after your shift tonight?" Pretty boy asked me.

I shrugged and said, "Going home."

He nods and smiles.

"What about you come back to my place and we have some fun." He offered.

I just laughed and shook my head.

"In your dreams pretty boy." I said and turned around, starting to walk back to the bar. I felt someone smack my ass, making me jump and turn back around. I glared daggers in his eyes.

I was about to say something when Travis beat me to it.

He didn't say anything, but his fist sure did. He tossed the punch, landing directly at his nose as he flew back into his friends. They all got up, ready to fight.

"I suggest you get out of my club and never come back." Travis spat immediately with so much anger.

He turned back to me and grabbed onto my hand.

"What did I tell you about letting other people touch you?" He asked viciously.

I shrugged and looked down at the ground, mumbling a sorry.

"Answer my question!" He demanded.

His dominant tone had me shivering and scared instantly. I could feel his eyes on me, harsher than ever.

I looked up at him and said, "I was about to say something, but you beat me to it."

I could feel the weight being lifted on his shoulders as he nodded, sighing in relief.

"You know how much I hate when someone else touched you." He sighed, getting closer towards me. I could taste the desperation of his voice, making me feel responsible of what just happened.

"I know, and I am sorry." I said and scratched the back of my head. "Can we finish this conversation at home?" I asked him.

He nodded and waved me off.

This night is going to be the death of me.