Chapter 7-Sometimes Love Comes Around

Authors Message: The picture above is The black car that Travis owns!!! 

Chapter 7

Sometimes love comes around

Hayden's POV

The time was early morning, the sun barely peaking through the buildings but the sky was lit from the early morning sun being so bright. I sat nervously in the black car, holding onto Travis's hand as I looked out the window.

I really don't know what to say to him when we have our conversation at home. Nor what he is going to say matter of fact. I mean, I know how possessive he gets over me. He tries to protect me from everyone, but I am not the one that needs the protecting. I am honestly fine. He shouldn't have to worry about me so much. What is he worried so much about anyways?

The car pulled in front of the complex, people looking at the car as they walked by on the sidewalk. I felt Travis tug on my hand, pulling me out of the car with him. I stepped out and continued to hold onto his hand as we walked inside, heading for the elevator.

Once we were in the elevator, I decided to finally say something.

"Are you mad at me?" I questioned, tried of the cold shoulder.

Travis glanced over at me and back at the wall, shaking his head. I sighed and rolled my eyes to the fact he didn't even answer my question. He only gave me a nod. How can I tell if he is lying to me or not if he just shakes his head? It's impossible.

"I think you are lying to me." I stated with truth.

Before I could register what was going on, I felt myself slam against into the wall next to the elevator as we stepped out. I groaned in pain, wondering why he just did that. But his lips answered for me.

His lips crashed with mine, sending a moan through my mouth and into his. His lips feel so amazing along mine. It's like something in a fairytale. The way that his lips fit like a puzzle piece has me feeling jittery inside.

He licked my bottom lip, wanting access. I highly granted him the access for him to slide his tongue inside of my mouth. His tongue searched every single aspect of my mouth before reaching my tongue and sucking on it with so much force, it had my legs going weak from the contact.

Next thing I knew he pulled apart, making me pout. He cupped my face, his thumb creasing over my cheek as he stared deeply into my eyes and I stared into his.

"You don't know how long I have wanted to do that." His eyes never left mine as he said that which made my insides going crazy with butterflies.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, leaning into his touch and closed my eyes.

"I can't stand when someone else touches you, Hayden. I want you to be mine and only mine." He said with a little hint of begging.

I opened up my eyes and looked at him once again.

"What does that mean?" I questioned.

"Have you ever heard of a dominant and submissive?" He asked me. Fuck. Me. Sideways.

I nodded my head gently in his hold.

"I want you to be my submissive, Hayden." He said as his eyes flickered with lust. "I will not push you into doing anything that you don't want to do. I can just give you some rules starting out if you like." He added shortly after.

My mouth had other plans then my mind, before I knew it my mouth was saying 'ok'.

He smiled so big as I said ok. I had no idea how happy this would make him and to be honest, Knowing that he was happy that I agreed also made me happy.

"When will get the rules?" I questioned him.

He continued to smile and said, "I will print you a copy right away." I watched as he walked up to his office, up the stairs.

What if I don't like doing this? I never been in this type of relationship before. I have heard of them, some people say it's hard to go through and that some dominants do not really love their submissive. They only do this with pleasure.

I hope that this is not the case. I hope that Travis is not like some of the dominants out there. I don't know if I would be able to go through something like that. I really don't.

I watched Travis rush back down the stairs, carrying the contract in his hands. Once he got in front of me he placed the contract into my hands. "If you see something that you do not like, just let me know and we will mark it off." He told me.

I nodded nervously and gave him a weak smile.

"Do I have to do it right now? Or can we go take a nap?" I asked.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Take your time with the contract." He said before grabbing onto my hand and placing the contract on the table by the elevator.

"Let's go get some rest." He smiled at me and walked me up the stairs.

In all truth, I am honestly excited for this but at the same time I am scared for my life.